• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. daniel3507

Fog Light Replacement

Has anyone replaced they fog lights with new led ones? Not talking about just the bulb but the entire assembly. I'm replacing mine with diode dynamics and have had a hell of a time removing the plastic splash guard. The bolt in front of the crash bar is a real pain. The but you can actually...
  2. daniel3507

I'm Back

I used to spend quite a bit of time here many years ago. I started with a 1993 Ranger (still have it) but eventually moved onto a 2013 F-150 as a daily driver. Yesterday, I came back to the Ranger family and bought a 2019 Ranger XLT 4X4 with the sport appearance package. Loving it so far...
  3. daniel3507

Man Survived Oklahoma Tornado In Ranger

http://www.ktul.com/video?clipId=8917062&autostart=true Doing this from my phone so not sure it'll work. Guy took cover from the tornado in his ranger in a drive way and survived. Automatic 5 star safety rating in my book.
  4. daniel3507

Oklahoma Tornado

I don't know if we have any members living in or around Moore but I'm hoping we don't or that they are all safe. Lived in Oklahoma my entire life and have never seen anything like this. The way it went from nothing to massive, it just can't be described. Keep Moore in your prayers.
  5. daniel3507

Buying A Shotgun

I will hopefully be buying my first shotgun soon. I havent ever done any duck or turkey hunting yet but I plan on using the gun for both. I was looking at a Mossberg 500 or Remington 870 at first but I think I am going to go with Benelli Nova. Was wondering if anyone has any experience with it...
  6. daniel3507

Truck Computer Life Span

Is there such a thing? I don't really here about them going bad that much. I was sitting at sonic this morning and the truck suddenly died on me. It starts just fine but doesn't hold rpm so I have to constantly have my foot on the gas. Took it in and the computer has an internal error. Said it...
  7. daniel3507

Cheaper Than Dirt

Does anyone buy from them? I don't know if you guys have noticed but they are price gouging the hell out of things, especially magazines. Lots of people are starting to boycott them for their business practices. Multiple people on other forums have ordered magazines at normal prices from them...
  8. daniel3507

What causes the brakes to lock up?

I'm really getting tired of the brakes on my truck. I just replaced the fronts less than a month ago because the rotors were really warped. It also had a tendency to lock up when braking too hard, especially when wet. I dont mean hard as in slamming on the brakes either. The new set up doesnt...
  9. daniel3507

Range Bag. What Do You Pack?

Just curious to see what everyone takes with them when they go shooting. I have two sets of eye protection, multiple pairs of foam ear plugs, gun, ammo, cleaning supplies and spare magazines. This is bag Im using now. Would like to find a replacement for it though since I never intended to use...
  10. daniel3507

Oil Pan Gasket Leak. Need Advice.

I've got myself a little oil leak coming from the oil pan gasket. It's not a massive leak but every now and then it will drip oil on the ground. It hasn't been enough need a top off between oil changes but it's pretty depressing to see when I pull away. I still haven't ruled out the fact that it...
  11. daniel3507

Uploading to YouTube

I made my first Go Pro video the other day and tried to upload it to youtube. I used MP4 format and it went through the upload process and moved onto the the processing part. While processing though it came up and said it failed and that I should make sure I am using a supported format. I...
  12. daniel3507

Understanding Ford Part Numbers

Contributors: adsm08, alwaysFlOoReD, 85_Ranger4x4, daniel3507, http://www.fairlanet.com/partnumbers/ Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and...
  13. daniel3507

Understanding Part Numbers

Ive been looking for a block heater for my Ranger and have since discovered that Ford no longer makes them. No surprise there and its no big deal. There are plenty of NOS on Ebay. My question though comes down to part numbers. The main part of the part number I believe is 6D008-A. That is the...
  14. daniel3507

Go Pro Mounting

My girlfriend got me a Go Pro camera for christmas and I was wondering where other people mount them and what they mount them with. It came with a couple adhesive mounts. I want to be able to mount it under the truck and also on the side of my buddies car and the drag strip but am a little...
  15. daniel3507

Sportsman Act 2012

Don't know if you all have heard much about it but unfortunately it didn't get passed by the Senate. It's a real shame since it would have been a big step for sportsman. http://www.fieldandstream.com/articles/hunting/2012/11/speak-sportsmens-act
  16. daniel3507

Brembo Replacement Rotors

Has anyone used just the plain old Brembo replacement rotors? I found a really good deal on them when searching for the motorcraft replacements and am really tempted to pull the trigger. Im a little gun shy about non motorcraft rotors though after my current rotors warped after not long at all.
  17. daniel3507

Freeze Plug Size

I bought a NOS block heater off of ebay for the truck part number E43Z-6D008-A. On ebay all it had was the part number and not a list of what it fits or the dimensions of the part. From everything Ive been able to gather it is the correct part but it looks a little small. I measured it right...
  18. daniel3507

Brake Hose Fitting Type and Length

Im going to be getting some stainless steel lines for the front and since the only ones specifically for Rangers are for lifted Rangers I am getting universal ones from Russel. My question though is what ends do I need? -3AN? -4AN? 90 degree? A little overwhelmed here. Also, a very rough...
  19. daniel3507

Talk Me Off The Drilled And Slotted Ledge

My brakes aren't old but they suck already. They feel warped, front driver tire always locks under heavy braking and anytime its wet, so its all gotta go. I'm going with Hawk HPS pads, universal Russell braided hoses, and planned on basic Motorcraft rotors. Its replacing ebc greenstuff pads and...
  20. daniel3507

Brake Line Causing Warped Feeling?

Is it even possible? My rotors feel really warped even though they aren't old at all. They haven't been beat on either. I really don't want them to be warped and kinda hope its something else. The kines are the only thing I can think of though Sent from the think n' stink.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad