• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. deathbypsi

My 86 Ranger “The Mutt”

I picked it up at Champion Fiberglass in Ohio
  2. deathbypsi

My 86 Ranger “The Mutt”

Once the chassis was finished I focused on some minor bodywork and getting it painted. Very happy with final result.
  3. deathbypsi

My 1996 Ford Ranger 4x4 (TRS-2) Re-Build

Did you roll it back and forth a few times to let the beams settle?
  4. deathbypsi

My 86 Ranger “The Mutt”

Thanks Jim, I’ll keep ‘em coming to this thread. Sooner or later we will wheel ours together!
  5. deathbypsi

My 86 Ranger “The Mutt”

After I got the truck inside I stripped down to the bare frame and set the cab aside. The cab got painted inside, new core support,new glass,custom dash plus a ton more. The chassis got a long arm Duff SAS kit and a custom rear leaf setup
  6. deathbypsi

My 86 Ranger “The Mutt”

Correct. Gilligan is actually up for sale again by the guy who bought it from me. I loved the B2 but it was getting harder and harder to keep up with my buddies in their one tone 4dr JKU’s on 40-42s with my short wheelbase. Had a few close calls almost flipping the b2 over backwards and my wife...
  7. deathbypsi

My 86 Ranger “The Mutt”

Well obviously most of the details are on my RandumAdventures channel but I’ll try to hit the high points here. I’ll try to make a post or two a day to catch it up. This starts over a decade ago when I started building my first 83 Ranger Truggy, some of you might remember it. I never finished it...
  8. deathbypsi

My 86 Ranger “The Mutt”

Coming up on one year building this truck and the end is finally in sight! Any of you been following on YouTube? and today…
  9. deathbypsi

1988 Ranger Restoration - Keeping a Promise

Try calling Total Seal. I needed some obsolete rings for a motor I was building and the made a set for me for around $180
  10. deathbypsi

1988 Ranger Restoration - Keeping a Promise

<< daily drives Bronco2 with a spool :unsure:
  11. deathbypsi

LMC Truck Gift Card Giveaway - Vote Now!!

Big thank you Jim! Got the card yesterday and today I ordered $200 worth of rubber weather strip and seals for Lisa's Bronco2 so the gift card came in very handy.
  12. deathbypsi

Drag Truck - The Danger Ranger

Good vid Kevin, Subscribed
  13. deathbypsi

LMC Truck Gift Card Giveaway - Vote Now!!

Awesome! Thank you Jim and those who voted!
  14. deathbypsi

Even after being exposed to 20+ years of grease,dirt and corrosion?
  15. deathbypsi

Honeslty Jim I wouldnt worry about that ground wire as I would run a fresh new one from motor to the chassis and battery for the sake of testing right now. I never been a fan of those bare ground straps Ford used.
  16. deathbypsi

Drag Truck - The Danger Ranger

Awesome to see you out racing it finally! Even if its not 100% yet its still a major win! My last truck was a 4wd 16 F150 5.0 and it shifted at 5800 stock and it seemed like it was way to early. I got a SCT and tune from Oz Tuning that bumped it up to 7k shifts and holy crap what a difference...
  17. deathbypsi

Seems to me almost all of those codes could be traced back to some kind of vacuum leak at the intake

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad