• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. country0001

New Here!

This is my son, we picked this truck up last summer with a stock 2.9 that doesn't rattle. Its mainly stock running some late model 17" rims. 4.0 swap coming in near future
  2. country0001

The 2019 'Loan Ranger', and 2019 Ranger Adventure

Two things. 1. Wrap it like TRS-2. 2. 20th anniversary banner. One more. Holler when you're in Oklahoma.
  3. country0001

TIB to TTB

I've searched. Maybe I haven't search enough. My B2 is done, rust has taken over. I found a 93 Ranger extended cab 4.0 5spd, 2wd. I'm swapping my 4wd stuff over. I've always heard the crossmembers are different. I see that now. So, i just need to change the engine crossmember and all is...
  4. country0001

Decisions, decisions, decisions

I have been prepping a B2 body to replace my B2. I found a really nice explorer with a blown tranny to use for a donor dash and harness. My question is, do I go ahead with the B2 or take my lift and 5 speed and put it in the ex? My kids are getting older, the 4 doors would be nice. The ex is...
  5. country0001

M5OD issues????

:bawling:Bought a 94 ranger 4.0 M5OD 1354m. Got it for 400 bucks...... PO said the slave was out. No biggie. When I tore into it. The clutch was blown apart. No biggie, planned on replacing it anyways. Replaced the slave, hyd line and master. Had hell bleeding it. Had a guy tell me to jack the...
  6. country0001

How often do you change fluid in your M5OD?

I started hearing some noises. So I decided to change fluids. Its been about 2 1/2 years with very low miles. A couple long trips but maybe 13,000 miles. My fluid was grayish and now I'm concerned. Is this normal?
  7. country0001

Badland winches?

Thoughts, opinions and expieriances welcomed. I acquired a 12,000 lbs Badland winch from HF this weekend in trade for work. The winches were on sale for 300 bucks this last weekend. Is this too much winch for my B2, or is it just enough because its from HF?
  8. country0001

Rockwell 2.5 Tons

Of course he is full of it. He is a pup and has big ideas. The only thing I can add is.... if you are going to talk the talk, you better be able to walk the walk. Post up some pics. Lets see what ya got bubba
  9. country0001

Rockwell 2.5 Tons

No, he's not from Oklahoma, somewhere in Missouri, near his uncle bob's shop
  10. country0001

Rockwell 2.5 Tons

I think he is rangerkip trolling.......
  11. country0001

Rockwell 2.5 Tons

The OP was trying to buy a tranny from me months ago,kept on namedropping his uncle. My question is..... why don't uncle bob hook him up with this stuff?
  12. country0001

INFO Membership Map

Kinda shocked that this hasn't been stickied yet. Hint, hint.
  13. country0001

INFO Membership Map

Finally added myself.
  14. country0001

INFO Membership Map

There was talk of a members book like the one the Goldwing guys have. It just didn't go real far. It was for when we travel, we could find other TRS members in case of emergency.
  15. country0001

Check this out.......

http://www.ford-trucks.com/forums/1155586-bronco-raptor.html#post11898858 I want one........
  16. country0001

How to make a B2 driveshaft

Original Poster: country0001 Difficulty: 2 out of 10 Time to install: 3 hours Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and following this how-to you...
  17. country0001

How to make B2 driveshaft

Original Poster: country0001 Difficulty: 2 out of 10 Time to install: 3 hours Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification and following this how-to you...
  18. country0001

RIP Lil Tan

This happened on 3/18/12, I was driving down the road at a modest 55mph, when a lady decided to come into my lane while search for her cell phone. I tried at the last moment to get out of her way( since she was in my lane, and coming directly at me), yet she still hit me pretty good. I'd...
  19. country0001

Cab Swap

Just bought a 93 F150 4wd for 500 bucks. The body is shot and I need to clean the frame up. It has a strong 302 and seems worth the effort. I have a 92 F150 that the motor is shot, and the front end needs some work. So I'm going to do a cab swap.:yahoo: Pics will follow. Tips will be...
  20. country0001

Sending a thanks out

Special thanks goes to txriverrat for helping a guy out(me)! I was down here to buy an engine and tranny w t case when my t case went out on me. He's helpin me out beyond what anybody has to. Plus I got to see his buggy that he's building. Just thanks a lot for helpin out when you didn't...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad