• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Loud Ranger

Anyone have a factory radio they dont want?

Im looking for a stock radio for a 95+ ranger. Doesnt have to work and doesnt need to be complete. Im mainly looking for the front plastic face with the buttons. Dont really need the rest of it. Let me know, i left mine in fl when i moved back to mn.
  2. Loud Ranger

clutch wont fully disengage Master or Slave?

So lately my clutch wont disengage all the way. If i start it in gear it rolls forward unless i hold the brakes too. It wont go into 1st or reverse when stopped so i have to put it in 1st or 2nd while slowing down then hold the clutch and brake to the floor at lights. It feels like theres not...
  3. Loud Ranger

Help w/ 93 Ranger, Bad PCM?

So my roomate picked up a 93 2.3 2wd reg cab for 150 bucks that had "tranny problems". Ended up being a tranny coolant line was disconnected so we fixed that and it ran and drive great. Took it out in the woods and did some pretty good beating on it, still ran great. Took it out the next night...
  4. Loud Ranger

Anyone need any CNC work?

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=140 A friend of mine opened up a business on caraudioclassifieds.org called Custom Addiction CNC Routing. Check it out if you want any custom logo work done. Theres lots of pics of his work in the link above.
  5. Loud Ranger

heres a few mud boggin pics from today

I didnt take any pics of my truck in the mud since i was driving and the gf was riding shotgun so nobody could take the pics, But i thought id share these with ya guys.
  6. Loud Ranger

15" Adire audio Brahma + Transmission Line

got bored last night so i decided to switch my sub and box, now i have a 15" Adire audio Brahma in a t-line enclosure designed by PWK. heres a little flex video sorry my camera sucks. http://pwkdesigns.com/ heres a pic of the box design: Double baffled, 45 degree angles in the port.
  7. Loud Ranger

any jeep guys here? weak spark on 5.2 Grand cherokee

94 Grand Cherokee 5.2 240,000mi so my jeep died on the freeway and got it towed home. I was checking it out today and theres no spark coming from the plugs, but if i hold a rachet up to the coils terminal and something else metal i get a very slight shock, not like the usual painful jolt but...
  8. Loud Ranger

95 ranger OBDI or OBDII?

my ranger just gave me a check engine light, i always thought obdII started in 96 but from what i read some 95's went to obdII. Mine has the 16 pin obdII(?) port under the removable cover under the dash sorry for the crappy pic, but it has pins in 2,4,5,7,10,13 & 16 so i think its obdII but...
  9. Loud Ranger

gots me a new sub, who can guess what it is

heres a test for some of you guys
  10. Loud Ranger

troy lee designs mazda wood panels

i saw a troy lee designs mazda b3000 which had some cool wood grain panels instead of the black ones around the radio and guage cluster and door handles. i tried searching but i cant find anything about them, anyone know where i can get some?
  11. Loud Ranger

second skin

oops was supposed to be a reply not a new topic sorry
  12. Loud Ranger

dome light stuck on

earlier today my dome light wouldnt shut off unless the truck was running or the key was is on position. the door ajar light comes on and off still when each door is opened and closed so thats not the problem. when the key is in on position the light goes off but i can turn it on and off...
  13. Loud Ranger

got my sub for the ranger

heres my new toy; AQ 15" SDC2.5 in 4 cubes tuned to 38hz. this will go behind the seats with the port facing the drivers side of cab and sub firing forward just needs some carpet
  14. Loud Ranger

The first modifications to the ranger PICS

bought my ranger for 2200 of craigslist, lovin it. done a couple small upgrades to make it more daily driver friendly installed an Eclipse Avn 5495 Double Din, 30gb hdd, Navigation: got some explorer power leather seats: i want to put some high end explorer (EB,Limited) bumpers painted...
  15. Loud Ranger

Need help tracking down a vibration/rumble

just bought a 95 ranger xlt ext cab w 134k mi. runs and drives great except a vibration/rumble that happens from 40-65mph. when i turn at a constant speed the sound doesnt change when i put the clutch in, or its in neutral or in gear coasting it goes away completly until i accelerate (in...
  16. Loud Ranger

New from MN

hey just bought a ranger. all stock except i just installed an eclipse double din nav head unit. much more to come and will take pics if any body is intrested.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad