• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. What welder should I buy????

I am looking at getting a welder. Something that is 110v. Will need to be able to be set up for gas. Plans are general use. Some fab,fixing stuff on the farm, exhaust and body work. I was thinking of getting a Hobart. Was curious on others experience with other welders.
  2. 200 hitch on 1994???

Will a 2000 hitch fit my 94?
  3. thinking about rebuilding my 4.0 ohv

well the ranger has 308k on the stock motor and frankly its getting tired. it doesnt use oil or anything but you can def tell the power isnt there. i have a spare motor so im thinking about doing a mild build. i want to build a motor that will work for towing and build low to mid range...
  4. Drug home a new project today

well my brother in laws girl friend has let her jeep sit for about a year because one day she was driving it and it started making a noise and shut off. they never had a mechanic look at it just parked it and her son said it needed a motor. [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG] [/URL][/IMG]...
  5. Battery and charging system questions????

long story short My battery light was on but the truck ran and started fine. so i replaced the cable from batter to the alternator. solved the problem then the truck sat for 3 month and never ran be cause of transmission problems. got it back running and now it needs a new battery. i was using...
  6. Anyone have a camper shell on their Ranger...

i have on that i normally just run in the winter for the extra weight and a dry place to throw more stuff and for hunting season
  7. Dana 30 SAS Guy need your help

Im trying to figure out the best way mount the radius arm style arms to the frame. so question is how did you guys mount the arms? what did you make your cross member/ arm mount out of? pictures would be great thank you
  8. Dana 44 questions help!!

^^^ 10-4 you are correct
  9. Dana 44 questions help!!

no and no. stock b2 arms will not fit a dana 44. get the radus arms for the 74 and if you can get the brackets too. dont take this the wrong way but if you thought that just grinding down a couple rivits was a pain the ass to move your brakets you might not want to get into a sas. there is...
  10. Who has an explorer roof rack on a ranger?

I have searched and all i get is BII's. so explorer roof rack on ex cab ranger anyone have one?
  11. 90 F150 driveline in a 94 ranger???

My dad is getting ready to junk his 90 f150 with a 302 e4od and 1356m in it. i would like to take the whole driveline out rebuild eng and tranny. then put it in my ranger to replace my tired 4.0 with 307k on it. but im not to sure about the wiring. The F150 is a non mass air eng. Could i get a...
  12. Ammo being Available again?

.40 s&w still hard to find cabelas doesnt have any one web site either
  13. Batery light but runs fine ???

i have had the battery light on in the truck for about a week or now. the truck runs down the road fine and starts right up every time. except for yesterday. it was parked for a day or 2 and i went out to move it and the starter just clicked hooked up jumper cables and still just click. so i pop...
  14. Pic request

I need some pictures of a curt front hitch on a 93-97 ranger I just ordered one and I'm not sure what holes to use on frame Thanks Downey
  15. Looking for a replacement bumper

I know there are several companies that make replace my off road bumpers for 93-97 rangers. I have searched and I can't seem to find there web sites. I'm looking for a plate bumper some help would be great Thanks
  16. not your normal speedometer problem

ok thanks man i havent checked the connections and stuff for a while and no i havent even had the cluster out of the truck. thank again
  17. alternator up grade

well my alternator is starting to take a shit. i was going to up grade it but im not sure what year explorer to get one from that will bolt up. so any help would be great thanks Cam
  18. not your normal speedometer problem

^^ so since my trucks speed bounces to 100 sometimes then back to the right speed or back to 0 then back to the right speed its that module? where is it located how much do it cost to replace im so tired of my speedo being off. it was right even after i changed my tire size i changed my...
  19. Pic Request 93-97 Ranger on 35s and 37s

well im looking at doing a 6 or 8 inch susp lift and 3 inch body lift on my truck and im trying to decide if want 35s or 37s so im looking for non sas trucks with similar lift and tire combo Thanks Cam
  20. Whats a good price?

im thinking of giving him 2-300 for them

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad