• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Flexilite fan, etc. GONE

Everything I had was for the 93 -97 generation, whats left: 4.0 head bolts - new water pump pulley - new seat belt end, passenger plastic part for e-brake pedal M50D shift kit - not sure if complete blue plastic pegs for interior panels At this point it will all fit in a medium flat rate box
  2. Flexilite fan, etc. GONE

Fan has been claimed, everything else is still up for grabs.
  3. Flexilite fan, etc. GONE

Everything I listed is for a Ranger, the fan is the one in this TRS write up: https://www.therangerstation.com/how-to/heating-cooling/electric-fan-installation/
  4. Flexilite fan, etc. GONE

I have some parts that have been sitting for awhile since I now have an early Bronco. I have a Flexilite #40 fan that is nearly new (think its all there), head bolts, water pump pulley, JET Thermostat, and some other misc. parts. Free to a good home, prefer not to ship but will on your dime...
  5. Need help with lifted 94 Explorer

I have a 94 Explorer that is lifted inches roughly 6 inches on 33's. The lift was installed by the prior owner and it appears the radius arms where custom made. I have been having some bad luck and one of the radius arms snapped off when I was backing out of a parking space. I want to put...
  6. 94 Explorer M50D shift issues

I have a 94 Explorer with an M50D and I have been noticing an issue on my daily commute. I drive roughly 25 miles each way and the issue seems to be the throw out bearing, it is hard to shift into 1st and reverse, usually I shift into first while still rolling. What makes me think that it is...
  7. New to me 94 Explorer

Haven't been on here in awhile, been moving from Hawaii to Colorado. Anyway the transmission in my 96 Ranger was going out and I really didn't feel like replacing it so I decided if I could find something I liked with more room for the kids I would buy it. Found this at a dealer in Littleton and...
  8. 96 Ranger Auto to Manual Swap

I have been having some problems with the auto 4r55e in my 96 Ranger 4x4 and had already been considering a swap to a M50D in the future. I have a 94 Ranger with an M50D in it and since I will be moving soon I need to get rid of this truck anyway. I plan to use the 94 for whatever donor parts I...
  9. 96 Ranger problems with 4r55e

As the title states have a 96 Ranger 4 x 4 and having problems with the transmission. When I drive it seems to shift hard and make the truck jerk forward, it even seems to shift when I am not expecting it too. A couple days ago it started doing it real bad and then the O/D light started...
  10. Pop Out Window Install Questions

Got a couple questions about installing pop outs in my 96 Ranger. I already have everything from the donor. What is the best way to cut the triangle holes into the plastic? Seems kind of brittle and I don't want to crack it. What size rivets are used for the clips?
  11. Moving to Colorado Springs area, looking for info

I will be moving next summer to the Colorado Springs area and was wondering if there are any good junkyards in the area and if there are any scrap metal places. I am planning to do most of my upgrades to my ranger once I move and will most likely be parting an Explorer and looking for stuff at...
  12. Explorer 8.8 Swap/Rebuild Questions

I have never done the swap to an explorer 8.8 rear end before or any other rear end swap for that matter. I have a 96 4 x 4 Ranger and have already picked up an Explorer 8.8 from a local junk yard. I already know the normal stuff- have to get the spring perches welded on the opposite side, shock...
  13. 96 Ranger auto to manual

I have a 4x4 96 Ranger I am considering doing an auto to manual swap. What would be the correct manual transmission? I have a 94 with an M50D I am considering parting, could this be a donor? Also I figure I need the ECU, steering column, gauge cluster, pedal assembly, slave cylinder resiovour...
  14. Manual 1354 in a 96 Ranger

Is it possible to put a manual 1354 into my 96 Ranger with automatic transmission? I know the t cases from 91-94 will work in a 91-94. Will they work on the 96? Is there any difference in putting one in a 91-94 then in a 96? My goal is to put in the manual t case and one day possibly a manual trans.
  15. 3.0 M50D Question

Will a M50D from a truck with a 4.0 bolt up to a 3.0? Also are there differences between the explorer M50D and Ranger M50D?
  16. 94 Ranger Parking Brake Issue

My parking brakes actually working is one of two things I need to get my truck to pass the state safety inspection. I believe I have done everything correctly but they still do not work. The rear brakes were redone by the previous owner and I took the drums off and everything looks good. I have...
  17. Limited Slip vs Open Explorer 8.8

Working on my first Ranger project and have some questions about Explorer rear axles. My goal in the end is to run 4.56 gears, 33-35" tires, and some type of locker. My question is when looking for a donor Explorer axle what is best, if it even matters, limited slip or open? I know where I can...
  18. Explorerhavoks Ranger Build Phase 1

I figured that since I have started going to this site more and more often I would make a thread for my 94 Ranger project. Originally I was going to build an Explorer and a friend and I rebuilt the engine in it. Then a pretty bad rain storm let me know just how bad the roof was, pretty much it...
  19. Quarter Window Removal

What is the best way to remove the solid mounted quarter windows from a 96 Ranger so I can install pop outs?
  20. 96 Ranger Auto to Manual

After some consideration I have decided to swap my 96 Ranger to a manual. I believe the proper trans would be an M50D. I have a 94 Ranger I am either going to part or sell and it has a manual. I know I need the tranny, computer, and steering column. What else do I need and how difficult is this...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad