• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. sean9721

How To: 93 - 97 True Projector Retrofit

This is my 2nd retrofit. The first one was on my Honda street bike. Retrofitting my truck headlights was much simpler. I got the ballasts, projectors, bulbs, and angel eyes from www.theretrofitsource.com. They are located in Atlanta, GA. The price for all of this shipped was about $375...
  2. sean9721

North Georgia Meet - March 17th

Over on another site discussion for a meet started. We had a meet around the same time last year with about 10 - 12 trucks. The meet time is 10am. Once everyone get there we will go into Ingles to get some food and then head over to Lake Allatoona and grill out. We had a very good turnout last...
  3. sean9721

Compressor Cycles With Correct Amount of Freon

Last week I finally decided to fix the a/c in my Ranger. I replaced the orifice tube and charged it up. I have a little less than 1lb 9oz of freon in it. When I rev it up to 2,000rpm, the compressor will cycle every 5 - 10 seconds, like it's low on freon. At idle the low pressure was about...
  4. sean9721

Blend Door Question

I believe my truck has the blend door issue. I can hear it making noises when I change the thermostat. I read the write up in the Tech Section about it, but didn't understand if the dash has to come out or not. Does it? Also, if the blend door is messed up, would it keep the compressor from...
  5. sean9721

96 Ranger Driver Air Bag Replacement

This morning I hit a deer on my way to work. The driver side airbag deployed. I have taken out the old airbag. What all is involved in putting a new one in? Do I just plug it in and then bolt it up? Common sense is to disconnect the battery while doing this.
  6. sean9721

New 2011 Ford F-350 Super Duty at work

Probably not many of you know that I build ambulances. So there is a brand new 2011 Ford F-350 Super Duty at work. Willingont, SC is the lucky city getting it. I'm not sure if my dad's line will get or or another line. I hope my dad's line gets it. I also got some pictures of other trucks...
  7. sean9721

My Trip To Germany

This past week from April 1st - April 9th I was in Germany. My mom is from there and we go visit her family every 2 years. The flight there was 8 hours 45 minutes. 35,000 feet and at one point 650 mph. Tuesday I went on a 5 hour motorcycle trip with my uncle on his bike. Its a Triumph...
  8. sean9721

NEW 2009 SRT8 Challenger sells for $29.1K and Dealership Wont Honor Sale

http://www.challengertalk.com/forums/f5/new-2009-srt8-challenger-sells-29-1k-34598/ The guy had a winning bid of $29,000 on a Charger. The dealer wont honor the sale because they are claiming they forgot to put a reserve on it or whatever.
  9. sean9721

Georgia Snow

Well in my area of Georgia we got 3" of snow. The most I have ever seen was 2" when I was in 4th grade. Its gonna be 20 something tonight, so everything is gonna freeze. If anyone wants to see all 178 pictures, you can go HERE.
  10. sean9721

West Point Dam, GA Photoshoot

Today I went to Wal-Mart do buy some stuff. Then I decided to finally drive out to the dam and take some pictures. It was cold as crap, and I got there at 3:30, to find out everything closes at 4. So I had to rush. I also got pictures of the new Kia Plant.
  11. sean9721

It's Been A While

After Christmas I finally had enough money to buy beams. $340 shipped from Summit. Friday night I did the shackle flip, and yesterday I installed the beams with dj224ranger's help. In the front I have the 3" beams and about 1" cut off of 3.0L coils. In the rear I have a flip kit and flipped...
  12. sean9721

Question About Some Older Subs

About 9 months ago I bought 2 MTX subs in MTX boxes. They are 10s. They are about 10 years old from what I was told. The box measures 4" at the top, 9" at the bottom, 16" tall, and 22" long. The subs are about 5" deep. They are powered by an Alpine Flex2 amp. I love how they sound, but the...
  13. sean9721

Saw A Pretty Bad Wreck This Morning

On my way to take my sister to middle school, I came up to this wreck. It happened right infront of my high school. The silver car knocked the crap out of something. The red pickup truck had no visible damage. At school my friend said that there was a 3rd black car, but in the pictures there...
  14. sean9721

Best Sound For 2.3L Lima?

I have a 1996 Ranger with a 2.3L Lima engine. Right now I have stock piping with a glasspack. After having this set-up for about a year I'm starting to get bored and tired of it. I'm wanting to switch to something that will have a nice deep tone but can still be heard. I searched but couldnt...
  15. sean9721

LED Contact Issue

About 5 months after I upgrade my gauge lighting to LEDs, I noticed that one had gone out. I replaced it with an extra one. Then a few days later the same one was out again. I moved all the LEDs to a different spot than they were in and everything worked fine again. A few weeks ago on the...
  16. sean9721

Transmission Flex?

Today I did 2 burnouts at stop signs. I didnt power brake, I just floored it and let off the clutch. The first time the gear shifter moved to the right but I didnt think anything about it because it felt like the front end of my truck came off the ground, which I dont think it did. At the second...
  17. sean9721

New Wheels

My dad's neighbor gave me some Cadillac CTS rims. They didnt come with center caps but have very good tread on them. I also have a picture of a license plate cover that I made. I know that the cover is probably borderline illegal, but I have passed cops on the side of the road and they havent...
  18. sean9721

Pics By The Pond

Me and my friend went fishing on his grandpa's pond. So I decided to take pics with my cell phone. I wish I would've had a good camera with me.
  19. sean9721

Pic Of My Friend's F250

My friend had an 89 F250. The motor is a 351W. He has true duel exhaust with glasspacks and no cats. Its pretty badass. You should hear it. He recently put a larger throttle body on it. The tires are 32s. He used to have 35s on it. I keep telling him to lift it, but he doesnt really want...
  20. sean9721

Water Leak

So 2 weeks ago my dad noticed that there was a puddle of something up under my truck. That night while my truck sat in the garage, it leaked out a nice 6 sq ft puddle of water. When I have the engine running it doesnt leak that bad but it still drips down. So yesterday I was cutting grass...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad