• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. scrapper

Delete sold

Sold
  2. scrapper

Delete gone please remove

Gone remove
  3. scrapper

Dana 30 install in rwd

I was wondering if a dana 30 hp front axle would be hard to bolt in a rwd 94. I notice a lot of flack about not doing it. I'm not looking for anything but a little muddy ,dirt and rock roads. The truck is a hunting fishing truck,dd. The axle is coil setup from a Cherokee. Will it bolt up as is...
  4. scrapper

Dana 25

I ran across a guy selling a Dana 25 from a 1950's cj2a. I can't find the width anywhere online. I was noticing everyone on here is talking about dana28 and up. I have a 302 with a c4. Would this axle be ok? Should I find one newer? When I searched on here it would only allow the Dana and left...
  5. scrapper

explorer forums

I was wondering what happened over there, that forum is messed up. I was trying to find an electrical diagram and a lot of dead links I couldnt post in a lot of places. Cluster **** first class for sure.
  6. scrapper

c4 tranny crossmember

I have removed the crossmember and was wondering if you only have to relocate it a few inches will I be able to move it over so the right bolt holes on the bracket bolts up to the left side hole on the frame? or do I need to wait untill I set them in it? it seem like from what I have read only a...
  7. scrapper

pinout on firewall connector 94 ranger

Does anyone have the pin out for the round firewall connector? I saw one with wire color and number but anything as to what each number goes to?
  8. scrapper

Engine mounts

I seem to be confused. I have 2 brackets mounted to the crossmember, and the motor mount on my 2.3 bolts to them. Do I need to leave the brackets off and bolt the 4.0 engine mounts directly to the crossmember? The 4.0 mounts are bigger than the 2.3 and the pin does not fit in the brackets on...
  9. scrapper

94 302 swap started

Its going to be slow going but I started it. I just dropped the drive shaft for u joints/ change out the yoke and c-4 off at the trans shop to rebuild it. The engine is done but the top end is not installed. I pulled the 2.3 out and the drivers side motor mount fell apart. I cracked the...
  10. scrapper

offset keepers e7 heads

I was wondering if anyone knows a link to the offset keepers so I can run equal length dual springs with one type of retainer. The valves have the grooves cut in them at 2 different heights. I havent found any yet that are 7degree. The heads are stock e7 heads everything but the retainers and...
  11. scrapper

CITY DOES NOT LIKE MY RANGER

Im not sure who I pissed off. I had a stroke and doing stuff is hard. I havent drove my ranger for about 1-1 1/2 years. I had started getting parts together to swap to a 302/c4, then had the stroke. The city cop came by and gave me a paper saying I was in violation of abandon,inoperable...
  12. scrapper

Good electric fan

I just got the swap radiator but still need an electric fan and some sort of shroud. If I use a shroud from a ranger what would be a good size electric fan? I am guessing it should work just not sure what a good fan would be.
  13. scrapper

Radiator

I have an 75 302 engine but has a reverse water pump on it. When I get a radiator where are the best places to have the hose fittings on the radiator? I'm guessing they will be in a different place than a standard rotation pump. I would think it maybe doesnt matter where the fill is? I need to...
  14. scrapper

aftermarket steering column,fiber-glassed dash

I have noticed several steering columns on ebay was thing about a tilt with turn signal. Nothing special. I was wondering how to measure them to figure out which length I would need? They seem to be listed from 28-32inches. They want a crapload for steering wheels also. I'm on a buget. Anybody...
  15. scrapper

Facebook marketplace bronco11's

https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/542346883248443/
  16. scrapper

Does any companies rent engine hoists?

I can buy one for 75-100 bucks but only plan on using it once. My garage is crowded. I am not sure of where to look I know auto zone doesnt have them. We dont have any rental companies close. Maybe I looking in the wrong place? Thanks for any ideas. I'm thinking of just making one with 4x4's and...
  17. scrapper

c4 information link

http://www.mustangcentral.net/tech/c4.html
  18. scrapper

77 302 front pulleys and /or brackets

Does any of the billet v grove pulley kits mount up to the brackets on a 77 maverick 302? I am guessing the engine would fit in a 94 ranger like they are. The old pulleys are rusted a bit and seem kinda thin. They sell v groove pulley sets for about 120. for around 250 they have the ones with...
  19. scrapper

wiring harness compatibility

I have a 94 but are there other years that have the same harness going to the engine? It would seem to be 2 different harnesses 1 that goes to injectors and one goes to most everything else. Mine seems to be having problems with several bad wires and , it has been a bit since I messed with it...
  20. scrapper

electrical short

I am having fits with my truck so I was trying to find the electrical problems. I hooked up a test light between the negative battery cable and negative post. It lit up, so I start pulling fuses inside under the dash and nothing. I pulled the fuses in the engine compartment and it went out. The...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad