• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. No power to O2 sensors

The check engine light did not come on. What could cause no power to the engine fuse box? Also after i took the relay out to test it the problem went away for ~4 days
  2. No power to O2 sensors

PCM relay is good - resistance is 68, and there is ~12v to the relay
  3. No power to O2 sensors

OK, I cleared the codes, the check engine light did not come on when the engine stalls. I noticed that when I hold a the gas pedal down at a constant rate - I tested this in neutral - my code reader shows the ignition advance going up and down. May be related or help give insight to why it is...
  4. No power to O2 sensors

Ok, i tested power to that fuse as well as the fuse itself and there was nothing wrong, i also switched it with a different 15 amp fuse and the problem(s) continued. The EVAP thing is good to know though, thanks - it must be something with wiring closer to the fuse. I'll try clearing the CEL...
  5. No power to O2 sensors

The harness looks fine, i disconnected it and reconnected it a couple weeks ago to check the connector for corrosion but it seemed fine.
  6. No power to O2 sensors

1997 3.0 2wd - I recently replaced my O2 sensors because it was throwing codes for them and its due at 100,000 miles. I was also having problems before i replaced them with the engine randomly cutting out for a fraction of a second but will turn back on on its own while I was driving and it got...
  7. Sputtering and eventually dying - '97 3.0 auto

Thank you, I just tried that. It didn't work though. I checked the power to the fuse too, there is power to that, but when I checked power to one of the O2 sensors itself, there was none. I am going to investigate the wiring harness and see if there are any wires damaged. I also have a problem...
  8. Sputtering and eventually dying - '97 3.0 auto

Fuse wasn't blown, i replaced all three o2 sensors though and it seemed to fix the problem. Although, its still throwing codes for them.
  9. Sputtering and eventually dying - '97 3.0 auto

just replaced the fuel filter, but ill check the fuel pressure, thanks
  10. Sputtering and eventually dying - '97 3.0 auto

For a little while, my ranger has had an issue with pretty violent sputtering on acceleration. At first it wasn't so bad but it got worse and worse, now the engine completely dies - cant get it to go 1/4 mile without shutting off. It also has a misfire that I've been working on resolving - may...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad