• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Awesom-O

Installing aftermarket gauges

Hey fellas. I am toying with the idea of adding some aftermarket gauges to the build. Was thinking just the basics with volts, water temp, and oil pressure. I like the more accurate/detailed reading of aftermarket gauges, but definitely don’t want the OEM gauges to be inert in the dash. I am...
  2. Awesom-O

Fuel gauge setup 87 dash on 91 chassis.

Hey all. Just in the process of doing the cab swap on my Ranger. 87 cab on a 91 chassis. I thought I recall reading somewhere that the fuel gauge in my 87 won’t jive with the newer style sender? Does anyone have any insight or a link to this info? Keeping the original dash. Thanks in advance. 👍🏻
  3. Awesom-O

86 Bronco II build (Ellie)

Figured I’d post up my Bronco II project. Decided to call it Ellie because my daughter has taken a shine to it even though she is only 10. So in a few years it will be hers if she can manage good grade efforts and chores, as well as help with fixing it up. Picked this up this spring from an...
  4. Awesom-O

Skyjacker Lift questions.

Hey all. I see Skyjacker lifts are recommended by TRS. I’m sure there are multiple members here that have gone this route personally. Can someone please explain the pros/cons of these two lifts or cost to benefit ratio? The Bronco will be used for mild off road activities like hunting and...
  5. Awesom-O

1987 Ranger Project

Hey all. Thanks for the interest in my build. As requested in the intro page, I will document my Ranger project as time progresses. I look forward to all your insight and tips, as this is my first Ranger. My goal is to restore this basket case to its former glory and then some, to be a daily...
  6. Awesom-O

1987 Ranger Project.

Hey all. Just thought I’d post my Ranger project. Bought this from my kid who lost interest and went with a Frontier. Looking to make a decent hunting wagon with this, and transform it into a respectable ride that hits a lot of the nostalgia of the era, as well as checks a few boxes of what I...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad