• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. thorsranger91

Curiosity about a swap.

I have a 91 2.9l a4ld 4x4. Found a 2000 explorer xls for 600 with no title. Pretty sure it is a 4.0 would the drive train basically be drop in with some wiring mods?
  2. thorsranger91

Some input necessary

I have a 91 Xtra cab 2.9 t code 4x4. Wife has agreed to let me do whatever as long as the bills are paid. I use the truck as a driver, construction, and firewood truck. I pull a 6x14 tandem axle trailer. It has been lifted 2 or 3 inches. Question becomes 4.0 or 5.0 swap with the end result of...
  3. thorsranger91

Front spring question?

91 ranger Xtra cab 4x4. Bought from teen. It has a 2.3 or 3 inch block in rear bet the front he used the old twist in spring spacers from forever ago. Has anyone swapped in some jeep springs? I've heard they're close enough in diameter but I want a little more height to level the truck out...
  4. thorsranger91

HELP! Im stumped

91 2.9 a4ld 4x4 brand new battery. Left sit overnight and no start in am. Jump started and she fired after a few minutes sitting connected. Although tests at 13.9v at battery but 650 cca diehard fully charged and still same thing. Checked for draw, replaced starter remote solenoid and same...
  5. thorsranger91

Typical cologne....headaches just like smelling

Bought a 91 2.9 a4od 4x4 supercab with extra wheels(10 in total) and topper for $200 dropped in a battery and drove onto trailer. Had a misfire from broken plug, coolant leak from loose clamp, vacuum hose missing from shift mod. After a month of driving it starting becomes erratic and I find the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad