• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Front wind shield replacement

Its pull and pay denver co
  2. Front wind shield replacement

Well I helped my dad don't when I was a kid he used a piano string and the local junkyard is having a half off sale all things glass, seats and Interior upholstery. So I'm gonna give it a try.
  3. Rear brakes and then some...

OK I got the adjusters the kit I'm getting doesn't have them but I'm worried about the parts quality,because I'm getting them from amazon😒 but I'm gonna go with Dorman when it comes to brand and I'm getting 9inch but I'm not sure if that's the size but I'm pretty sure that's the right size I...
  4. Front wind shield replacement

OK what are some do's and don't for removing and replacing your front windshield your self and getting a replacement from a junkyard ?¿? Special tools needed how long will it take and where can I get stuff I won't get from a junk yard? I have a 97 xlt
  5. Rear brakes and then some...

Should I just go ahead and buy the parts and do them anyways since I'm in there?
  6. Rear brakes and then some...

Wheel Cylinders and axle seals??? What would I be looking for exactly ? It's my first time and I only know what I've seen on a handful of YouTube videos but I am mechanically knowledgeable I do HVAC but that does not make a mechanic lol Should I just go ahead and buy the parts and do them...
  7. Rear brakes and then some...

So if im replacing my drums and pads and hardware what else should I be replacing since im already in there???
  8. Temperature Sensor Issues ( Temp gauge not responding)

Not really an option for me but I'm still trying to figure it out but might have to,if its still a issue.lets hope not
  9. Temperature Sensor Issues ( Temp gauge not responding)

It did but only went half way and it still isn't working its really getting on my nerves I'm running out of ideas,again...
  10. Strong gas smell and now My MPG is terrible

So I have an intermittent gas smell in my cab and rough idle in the morning, I looked it up and got a few reasons I'm leaning to the gas pressure regulator any one else have this issue?
  11. Temperature Sensor Issues ( Temp gauge not responding)

Ok thank you I got it to fit but still nothing from my gauge it still has no response so back to the drawing board im think its the gauge it self at this point ill post back woth more info as I get it.
  12. Temperature Sensor Issues ( Temp gauge not responding)

Ok so I figured out it's the pigtail so I ordered the replacement from Amazon because it was cheaper (big mistake) but now I gotta work with what I got until I get the right part, but is there any way I can make the part I need with what parts I do have I think I have an idea but would like...
  13. Temperature Sensor Issues ( Temp gauge not responding)

Ok cool thank you so after I check the wire and find no corrosion, then what would be my next step ??? and if I do find corrosion just replace the wire right? I'm learning a lot thank you...
  14. Temperature Sensor Issues ( Temp gauge not responding)

I believe I have the right sensor here's some pics to show you what I changed but I'm gonna do your test now... Results: So what happens if it only goes to halfway between hot and cold. here's some pics
  15. Temperature Sensor Issues ( Temp gauge not responding)

So I recently changed out my temperature sensor out and now my temp gauge isn't responding and it was with the old sensor, I can't figure out what' I Did Wrong, so if anyone has a clue could you let me know??? ahh' ight then ...
  16. Dash swap out issues!!!

Thank you very much, Does anyone know anyone who has been sealed with this problem B4 ??? it's a pain in the @$$ and getting no where and I'm not going to just be ok with my speedometer like this (OCD won't let me)
  17. Dash swap out issues!!!

So I Recently swapped out my gauge cluster and the speedometer is now set to 23-25 miles per hour and I think I might have a few burnt light bulbs in the gauge cluster but I want to be sure because it was a pain in my a$$ to get that thing out and then back in (3X) my last count, so I'll include...
  18. Sup !!! New To The Ranger Game!!!

Hey, thanks for letting me into the crew I am excited to learn and pimp out my new Ranger (well new to me lol) I have A 97 RANGER ,XLT 3.0 2wd with 236,000 miles on her, and so she could use some TLC I've already done a lot to her to much to list but I will if asked lol and I'm still having...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad