• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Joseph6o4

Wanted 2008 Dana 35 diff??

Hello looking for torsion or similar for my front diff let me know what ya got
  2. Joseph6o4

Head gasket help

Ok so new to the ranger world I have posted befor about crack head… I now have new head and all the parts to replace driver side head on my 08 4.0 sohc what I’m concerned about is timing I have the tools so dojust attach the tdc tool to crank then pull the head??? And use the Cam tools one at...
  3. Joseph6o4

08 sport 4x4

Hello my names Joseph I’m from Vancouver bc canada and I been rebuilding my fathers old ranger and making it my bush truck slowly just put new motor in and been having coolent leaking into #5 cylinder so let’s say in off to good start 😅🤦🏼‍♂️
  4. Joseph6o4

08 4.0 white smoke on start then goes away p0305

Hello I’m new here but I just put used motor in my truck and on start up it smokes for a bit then stops. I noticed it having tiny bubbles in the coolent reservoir. thrown p0305 on cold starts idles roughy untill smoke clears don’t notic power lose…. Anyone got any tips???

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad