• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. NorCalBronco

Mixing Lift Components

My truck has superlift drop brackets (using the 4" holes) and skyjacker 4" springs. In my continued effort to get it to ride correctly again, I thinking about getting some extended arms for it. I'm going to assume that the superlift coils and skyjacker coils have different compressed heights...
  2. NorCalBronco

96 Ranger before and after

I've been busy. Before: Now: Removed the ghetto Pro Comp runner bar and ditched the green shell in favor of one with more room in the back (I sleep back there while camping all the time). Added fake gutters to the shell, yakima towers and bars, and a safari rack. The lift is composed of...
  3. NorCalBronco

Need some suspension advice...

I just scored what appears to be a 4" inch lift off of craigslist for 60 bucks :D. The kid didn't know what the manufacturer was, his buddy had just gave it to him at some point. The brackets had some part numbers on them, that I found to be Superlift after some Googling. Anyway, the coils I got...
  4. NorCalBronco

You guys should check out this guys build

I've been following this build for a while, pretty cool if you ask me... http://expeditionportal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15891 I think he's a member here though hasn't posted in a while
  5. NorCalBronco

DD Wheeling

Took my Ranger out this past weekend to cow mountain OHV. Stuck to a couple easy trails since its a stocker. Took a couple pics, kinda hard when theres no one but yourself to take them though lol. Anyway here ya all go.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad