• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 3.0 cold run issues.

Well the sensor/ sender are both replaced. Temp when warm up was 185-190. Idle was 1200 now is 850-900. Stft and ltft are slightly closser together than before. If this dont fix it. Could the egr pressure feedback sensor cause this issue? Egr valve itself works fine. Not cold enough right now to...
  2. 3.0 cold run issues.

Yes, i do still have the chime. Nothing noticeably different. Ill iinvestigatethat too this weekend.
  3. 3.0 cold run issues.

Once up to temp when i got home it was 199 degrees. I did get a ccodejust now for B1352 ignition key circuit fault. Have never had this code.
  4. 3.0 cold run issues.

Ill buy both. There $70 together. My innova 5610 shows no codes. Ill check the ect temp once i get home. If that dont fix it i guess i can have it diagnosed and fix whatever the issue is.
  5. 3.0 cold run issues.

I have a 1998 ranger 4x4 3.0. Runs fine with warm weather. Once its cold sometimes it will start and idle rough. The rpms will bounce. If you put it in gear it will die or not move. Try to press the accelerator and rpms really bounce. Once the vehicle warms up it stops. Sometimes if you shut...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad