• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. rear end swap question

Can a 1990-1992 Ford Ranger 8.8-Inch Axle be swapped under a 98 ranger as easily as one from 1998? Wanting to use it because of its shorter 56.50 inch length so I can use larger tires/wheels
  2. Hosers OVER-torqued my Oil Drain Plug!--> not really, SOLVED!

I had oil changed @ a dealership back in the 90s, they used a impact to put the plug back in the oil pan. Took it back, "uh, maybe get a new plug". It would thread on, but never tight. Wanted to leak, badly. After some thought, I went to the local Auto-whatever store and got one of those repair...
  3. 1998 60/40 seats

Any ideas where I can get replacement seat pads for my seat? The driver's lower pad is worn through and bare metal rod at the back, hurts my butt just to sit. Lol They need replaced anyway, and new covers. Hot weather, and previous owner must have left the windows down a lot, it's all brittle...
  4. Hi Ranger owners :)

I totally understand that
  5. Hi Ranger owners :)

I'm a bit South of Danville
  6. Hi Ranger owners :)

Glad to find this site. Got a '98 Ranger, looking to drop a 5.0/auto in there. And 8.8 out back.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad