• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Chance

Finished the build on my ranger!

And I mean finished :icon_twisted: :thefinger: Goodbye baby girl, one day Brittney, you will be built again....
  2. Chance

So I went to Tokyo and came back with...

... a freakin rice rocket. :thefinger: 98 integra gsr I'm stoked on gas mileage, and it's pretty fun to drive too. Hello vehicle #3 :D
  3. Chance

Some stupid 99 ranger/85 toy steering gear questions...

Alright, since I am acquiring a new daily driver, I am now a lil less concerned about my rangers future drive ability comforts... Okay so I have a toyota ifs steering gear that I'll be using and I have power steering on my ranger. The toy gear is set up for power assist, but can I run it...
  4. Chance

I think something fell off...

:D On a related note, anyone want this pile of junk? (sale on center diff. pending and it comes out tomorrow after I get some taller jackstands)
  5. Chance

Heaven/old cars and trucks for sale (56k)

After a co worker bugged me about coming to look at his place for a couple months to see if I wanted to buy a car or eight, I finally came out. All these are for sale except for the chevy trucks. I'm in a debate between one of the Novas or Studabaker trucks as my next project/dd... opinions...
  6. Chance

My next victim...

Just picked this up today for 5hundo... tomorrow the teardown starts :yahoo: She'll be donating her rear axle and 5.8 to the ranger cause :D I was so excited that I almost started a build thread on the ranger, but I figured I'd better wait till I got some progress on the ranger... Anyone need...
  7. Chance

JOSH_LULU's build thread

Cuz this punk hasn't started one yet, I'll just do it for him. Hopefully he actually sees it. :thefinger: This will give him a place to ask all his random questions too. I like this build so maybe someone else will too, it's a slow one and I stole all the pics off of his myspace...
  8. Chance

Trimming fenders on a 4th gen?

In all my perusing of ranger sites, I have managed not to notice any 4th gens with trimmed fenders. I'm sure several people have done it... soooo anyone got pics or has someone who's done it before have any insight? I realize there's not much to trim but I'd like to comfortably fit some 33's...
  9. Chance

Toyota 8 hybrids... school me.

Alright, so I was talking to one of my coworkers today (a toyota/zuki guy) and mention something about a dana60/toyota 8 hybrid being virtually indestructible. He said that you could take the diff pumpkin out of a dana 60 (they're 30 spline right?) and replace the 3rd member of the toy8 with...
  10. Chance

How to reclaim Cash for Clunker cars

i'll drive, you man the 50 cal. we're gonna liberate some rbv's!:headbang::icon_rofl:
  11. Chance

1354 e to m swap setback...

Well pulled my electronic shift case out and noticed one huge difference between it and the manual shift (aside from the shift style) My question is, how hard/easy is it to replace the cardan style joint for the front driveshaft with the cv style? -OR- Should I just swap a cardan style...
  12. Chance

Happy Birthday to me....

Got a lil somethin in the mail yesterday.... and picked up another lil somethin at the 22nd meet... figured I'd share :D Well the battery was a lil wide for the stock battery tray... But with the help of a hammer and a dremel tool, it fits great now :icon_thumby: Starting on getting...
  13. Chance

Get a 1st gen or keep the 4th gen?

Alright so I'm debating here... Should I build my 4th gen or try to get a 1st gen to build? Both trucks will be built the same, sas'd with d44/d60 or 14b sitting on 36's, and both probably engine swapped to whatever.I-feel-like at the current moment. I love the looks of both, but I'm...
  14. Chance

Some random pics I like...

She aint much to look at but I got a few pics from my favorite neck of the woods so I figured I'd share em.
  15. Chance

Help me with my conundrum...

I have a 44 from a 78-79 f250 that I plan on using in my sas... Should I narrow it or go fullwidth? I wanted to go fullwidth at first, but now as I'm thinking of moving the leaf perches in, it doesn't seem like the driver side perch will want to go into the diff any farther. So I'm thinking...
  16. Chance

110cc chinese quad help?

Okay so I've scoured the internet and can't find any help on how to remove the head off of a 110cc chinese quad. It blew a head gasket and I was asked to fix it, but I've never dealt with anything quad/bike related besides a 5hundo. I've got all the bolts out, exhaust and intake disconnected...
  17. Chance

Favorite Movies...

Alright I'm not sure if there's been a thread about this, but I searched and didn't find anything soooo... What's your guys' favorite movies? I'm bored and need something to watch. Mine are: Casablanca There Will Be Blood Fight Club Gone in 60 Seconds Office Space Zoolander Tropic Thunder
  18. Chance

Check out what I just picked up...

for $250 :yahoo: From a '79 Build coming this summer...
  19. Chance

Is it worth it?

I found a complete EB d44 for $100... out of a '71. So it's drum brake... Is it worth it to buy or just hold out for a newer d44 with disks already? Thanks guys. :icon_cheers: I wanna get my sas underway already :D
  20. Chance

Just took my heads off today... (Huge pics)

...and it doesn't look pretty. Problem is, I'm not sure exactly what's wrong (yeah, I'm an idiot). My truck was running horrible, lost power, and started bellowing white smoke. Okay, blown head gasket I thought. The curious thing was, my engine started firing on only 5 cylinders. So, here's...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad