• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Lug nut stuck

Very dumb question. I have a lug nut that is spinning free but won’t come off. It’s not one with a cover I don’t think because I have tried drilling it, using a chisel, using a punch, screwdriver. I have tried everything but no lucky. Has any had this issue or know anything
  2. Coolant into radiator

I have an 89 bronco 2 with the 2.9l. I replaced the thermostat, upper and lower radiator hoses and it has a brand new radiator. I’m trying to fill up my bronco and with a spill kit funnel but it keeps leaking from the hose that runs to the reservoir I was wonder if anyone has any tips to help...
  3. Headlights

89 Bronco 2. My headlights worked maybe a month ago when I tested them. I haven’t been driving it since I’m still fixing some other issues so the bronco has been in the garage I went to go check my lights and they aren’t working. My dash lights light up but my headlights and lights in the black...
  4. Brake light and turn signal problems

I am having issues with my 89 bronco 2 rear turns signals and brake lights. My driver said brake light works but my passenger side doesn’t. I’m thinking maybe bad wiring idk honestly. With my turns signals they come on but they don’t blink and I can’t find anything to help me. If anyone has any...
  5. help with wiring 89 bronco 2 alternator

I purchased an alternator and it has three wires coming off of it. 2 black and one white I know the where the white one goes but the two black I know go to the two other wires I just don't know which ones connect. The 2 black wire runs either into theblack/org wire runs to alt pwr 1 and the...
  6. Need Part Name for 89 Bronco 2

Hey, so I broke this part it holds the turn signal and side marker and I have no clue what the name is. Can someone please help. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad