• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. fordxranger

not a vehicle, but a movie poster......

I need to show this to my friends who think this broad is hot, I want Nicholas cage's face and name if possible replaced with ke$ha's in the movie poster for face/off. if you could match fonts and try and make it look like she belonged there the whole time that would be excellent. it would be...
  2. fordxranger

isuzu trooper mirror mod/floppy mirror fix

difficulty: 3 out of 10, kind of a pain to grind carefully in close quarters so you don't bite into the base. Disclaimer: The Ranger Station.com, The Ranger Station.com Staff, nor the original poster are responsible for you doing this modification to your vehicle. By doing this modification...
  3. fordxranger

photochop color please

I'm thinking about painting my sport OD green or desert tan and I want to see what it would look like. if anyone could hook me up with a paint change on this picture it would be appreciated. here are some color samples: Thanks
  4. fordxranger

Update info on the f150 coil seat lift

I called the local dealerships looking for these and these are going to be no more. part # F2TZ-5A307-A now costs 72.67, and part # F2TZ-5A307-B is discontinued. the parts guy at bickford ford in snohomish, wa said that cause these don't get replaced often ford is discontinuing them and when...
  5. fordxranger

anyone have experience with radflo brand shocks

does anyone here run radflo air shocks/coilovers? or know someone who runs them? I have my eye on a pair of their 2.0" or 2.5" coil over air shocks for the front of my 89 extended cab. how are they comparable to a fox or a sway a way? how are they on road? do they "fade" at speed/wheeling? any...
  6. fordxranger

4.0L swap/rebuild info thread version: 1,000,000,000

aka ATTN:Allen D! there are a million and a half threads regarding a 4.0L swap and rebuilds and i'm here I am making another one. I have an 89 ranger/fm146/1350 manual case truck with crank windows and no power locks or power options. the fm146 and 1350 won't be in their for very long, but i'm...
  7. fordxranger

voltmeter wrong/not charging?

today I cleaned up the engine bay in my 92 sport a little by spraying some simple green and blasted it with the hose and wiped everything down. when I was finished I went in to go to the store and the voltmeter is down by the "N" in normal rather than in between the "ma" and the battery dummy...
  8. fordxranger

REQ: wheel swap photoshop

Can someone photoshop the 98 explorer rims onto my pickup. I'm looking into buying a cheap set of these to give it a new look since the navajo grille didnt strike my fancy. it would be greatly appreciated. this picture..... with this rim up front with the hub in its place and this picture...
  9. fordxranger

Explorer Sport "little blue" buildup

Explorer Sport buildup Formerly known as the Mommy Missile it was bought and purchased by me. I figure i'd make my own thread now since its finally in my name. I drove it up from battle ground and she rode like a champ, just a little shimmying at about 75 mph cause the front swaybar is...
  10. fordxranger

odyssey batteries by die hard?

maybe a few of you guys may have heard this lurking other forums but after google searching, i'm 95% positive that this is true. forgive me if this post looks repetitive, i'm kinda copy pasting this on other forums to let people know. I have been searching long and hard looking for a cheap...
  11. fordxranger

92 explorer sport wiring question

I recently bought a 92 sport and yesterday the battery died. something's staying on and I started tearing into it. anyway it had a bunch of useless and horribly done wiring for a set of offroad lights and a CB it used to have 2 owners ago. I tore out all the wiring and the switch for the...
  12. fordxranger

on 95+ explorer/moutaineers (door tag help)

where are the Safety Standard Certification labels (door code tag)with all the codes at? all but one in the local pull a part yards don't have them in the door jams like the 94 and older ones. the only one I personally saw with a tag in the door was a Canadian built one, am I blind as a bat or...
  13. fordxranger

Ranger "Build" thread: Blue

This is not going to be a typical build thread. It will be very slow moving and mostly for me to keep a timeline of my alterations I have done to my truck over time. I'm starting to gather parts for an SAS conversion, and about to swap in an explorer 8.8. I had bought a non running 92 eddie...
  14. fordxranger

8.8 hd diff covers compare and contrast

All the ones available as far as I know, with a picture and the cheapest place I could quickly find them on the net: Great lake offroad: http://www.greatlakeoffroad.com/diff.html Ruff stuff specialties: http://www.ruffstuffspecialties.com/catalog/ford-88-38-differential-cover-p-180.html...
  15. fordxranger

DANA 44 SAS Swap questions

I picked up a full width HP dana 44 out of a 79 f150 for $80 today. It has 3.54 gears and I only got the long side shaft assembly for now, the guy is looking for the short side and I SHOULD have it soon. its needs everything from the knuckles out, since he used the knuckle/brakes on his early...
  16. fordxranger

anyone know of a used military tire dealer in wa?

im looking for someone who sells or knows where to get used Michelin and goodyear military tires and possibly some h1 beadlocks in the state of washington. I know there are plenty of people who sell them online but the shipping costs kill the deal for me, id rather go pick them up in state...
  17. fordxranger

going from 4x4 to 2wd

what all is involved in doing something like this? I plan to do this on the 92 explorer in my sig. I know I need the beams, steering, spindles and brakes but what else? I know its obvious I need a 2wd tranny but is it possible or cheaper to convert the tailshaft to 2wd or will the entire tranny...
  18. fordxranger

mitsu to mazda m50d-r1hd swap

will a 2006 ranger 4.0L, m50d-r1hd swap into a 89 ranger with a mitsu 5 speed, 1350 manual shift, 2.9L any differently than a regular m50d-r1 would? what differences are there (if any)? any help is appreciated.
  19. fordxranger

getting ready for 92 explorer d35/8.8 swap have questions

Like the title says i'm getting ready to swap the axles from a 1992 ford explorer 4.0l/auto/electric case into my 89 ranger ex cab with a 2.9l/mitsu/manual case. The rear swap should go without a hitch i'm not to worried about that. I'm going with a ruff stuff specialties rear swap kit and its...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad