• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Rear Upper Shock Mount

Just figured what FSB is. I'm a little slow
  2. Rear Upper Shock Mount

Thanks for the input 4x4prepper. I'm not sure what FSB is. But my upper right shock mount is what's broken. Once I find or more and likely fab a new mount. I'm going to install a 4" lift along with the recommended shocks. All suggestions is greatly appreciated.
  3. Rear Upper Shock Mount

Thanks for the reply. I just removed the old mount, and it has four fastener holes where it looks as if the Ranger only has three fastener holes. Looks like it is some fab time. Also, the frame has a rust hole dead center to where the mount was. So, a little frame repair and a redesign of FORDs...
  4. Bronco II Rear Shock Mount

A quick question for all the Bronco II and Ranger fans out there. I just picked up a one owner 1986 Bronco II. Doing a little tune up and replacing the need parts. While checking the undercarriage I found that the passenger rear upper shock absorber mount has rusted and broken in half. With all...
  5. Rear Upper Shock Mount

A quick question for all the Bronco II and Ranger fans out there. I just picked up a one owner 1986 Bronco II. Doing a little tune up and replacing the need parts. While checking the undercarriage I found that the passenger rear upper shock absorber mount has rusted and broken in half. With all...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad