• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Parasitic draw on 2000 Ranger - 200mA

Well, I should have had some patience before posting. It took about 45 min for everything to "go to sleep" but after that time I measures 20-30mA which to me means I should be okay - the battery was the likely issue.
  2. Parasitic draw on 2000 Ranger - 200mA

Hi all, I believe I may have a parasitic draw on my son's new to him Ranger. He went to start it this morning and no go. By the time I got home I measured 11v. I have a cheap tester and the battery shows only about 1/2 the cca it's supposed to have so I swapped it out tonight. Wanting to...
  3. Coolant leak at timing cover?

Awesome - I appreciate the pics and the knowledge. I also have a leaking rear main seal so I'm half tempted to pull the engine and work on it all outside of the truck.
  4. Coolant leak at timing cover?

2000 4.0ohv with 230k miles I am chasing down issues after picking up the truck last week. I have a slow coolant leak behind the water pump on driver side right at timing cover to engine. Strange to see a leak here since I wouldn't think you would have any coolant passage thru a timing cover...
  5. Hi all

Hi all from WI. I just picked up a high miles 2000 ranger 4wd with the 4.0 ohv for my teenage son to drive. It's a bit of a project - so far I have a coolant leak, oil leak, broken rear shock mount and probably more when I look around more. One thing at a time I guess. Hope to find some...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad