• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. frankgeno

IDLE LOPES

1992 Ranger 2.9 L V6 AT 4WD 135,000 miles The engine idles poorly, lopes, kind of like if there was a racing cam, lopes, I found one vac line split and replaced it. I have looked for others all look okay to me. Driving the truck runs fine but come to a stoplight, LOPES. What...
  2. frankgeno

Speedometer

Hello everyone. I have a 1992 Ford Ranger 4WD AT 2.9L v6 with a tach. I need a speedometer for the truck. The tach and gauges work so I do not need to instrument cluster. I am British Columbia, Canada. Anyone out there know where I can purchase a speedometer?? thanks
  3. frankgeno

Surging Idle. HELP PLEASE

Hello. I have a 1992 Ford Ranger 4WD Automatic transmission. 2.9 L V-6 engine. 103,000 miles I live in southern Alberta and this is a Canada-built truck I have had this truck for about 18 months and put about 22,000 miles on it. has been running fine until about a month ago. It USED TO...
  4. frankgeno

Overdrive Problem

Hello. I have a 1992 Ford Ranger 4WD, auto transmission. Lately the transmission won't shift into Overdrive except on a rare occasions. The truck has 101,000 actual miles. I have had it for 18 months and it has been going into overdrive just fine until about a month ago. So I took off the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad