• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. TwoTrackMind

Special allowance for electric powered off-roaders?

Seems they would if they're promoting energy diversity.
  2. TwoTrackMind

Mazda PVHubs same as Ranger?

No, Im not trying to fix them. Just wondering if Mazda used them on the same years as Rangers (98-00). I would think so, but I see Baseline4x4.com has Mazda using them 2001 thru 2008. http://www.baseline4x4.com/Rugged_Ridge_Lockout_Hubs.asp I see a 99 Mazda with them...
  3. TwoTrackMind

Creekside/Trailside Computer Repair 101

Many of us use computers in our trucks for GPS navigation and/or Direction finding and/or playing solitaire on rainy days. Of course they break too. First suggestion is to find a place suitable for cleanroom operation/dissection of the patient. A stump or hood is better than nothing. Second...
  4. TwoTrackMind

Help on 11 inch rear drum OR discs on Ranger/Explorer

I want to improve the braking on my 98 Ranger 4x4 3.0L and wonder if anyone has suggestions. I replaced the rear axle with 8.8"rg 31spline FX4 Level II which uses bigger bearings like Explorer. Im thinking in two directions (like usual) - Either 11" drum brakes from one of the 9"rg applications...
  5. TwoTrackMind

Recalled 8.8 Failures

I swapped to 8.8 rearend about a year ago. The guy I got it from said it was one that a Ford dealer took out of a new (at the time) truck several years earlier due to a recall. Its been working fine (I drive pretty lightly most of the time) but I was wondering if anyone knew just how those...
  6. TwoTrackMind

My TwoBits

Greetings Earthings. Do not be afraid. Im only here to pillage your virgins and rape your long hairD goats. (or was it the other way arround? oh well, lets do both). Where do I start (shock them whidth something...) I useD to be a Mopar adict (ok, I still am). Then I wound up width a ford. Since...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad