• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. ViperPit07

Need help with tail gate handle.

I know that the explorer handle works on later models where the key is separate from the handle. but in 84 the key hole was built into the handle and i have yet to get a straight answer on it that means the explorer handle WONT work on this tailgate.
  2. ViperPit07

Hello from WI

Thanks! Cheese, beer, and brats yessir
  3. ViperPit07

Hello from WI

Boy my tires are not wide enough lol. Previous owner really dug the "explorer" style front end. the fenders and doors are really solid though. and these doors have power windows (which have yet to work among other wiring issues). It's gonna be an adventure.
  4. ViperPit07

Hello from WI

I really like the older style grill and lights, but the original front fenders I guess were pretty rotten? swap was done by a friend before I bought it. never got all of those parts though.
  5. ViperPit07

Hello from WI

No it has the old 2.8L carb v6 with an emission system delete and a comp street cam ;) Just the bumper, hood, grill, front fenders, doors, dash panel (for newer radio) are 89. the rest is original.
  6. ViperPit07

Need help with tail gate handle.

Looking for some help with fixing my lift gate handle. I know this has been covered but alas I happen to have 84. however my door locks dont match the lift gate key cylinder anymore anyways. So I don't care if I can lock it. Original handle is broken off on the inside, so it is no longer...
  7. ViperPit07

Hello from WI

New guy from WI here, finally working on fixing up my 84 B2 that has been sitting for a long time. She is a fairly odd duck at her age so I have come here for technical support. Wish me luck! Yes it is 2 colors, it has an 89 front fender swap.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad