• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. DIYer314

5.0 explorer engine swap into 1988 ford ranger xlt

https://www.usapartsonline.com/product-page/1997-ford-explorer-engine-5-0l-vin-p-8th-dig-w-o-egr-hole-in-exh-man?gclid=Cj0KCQjwz6ShBhCMARIsAH9A0qXg9ORyV0NJzFyawAUz_oVWww6xOW4fRWQDNhY1aST1ZI_MvrrfitcaAi_yEALw_wcB Would an engine like this be a solid choice for the swap?
  2. DIYer314

383 Stroker Swap into V6 platform - 88 Ford Ranger

Been looking at engine swaps for the ranger and trying to make a decision on what to get. I heard the 383 is an excellent truck engine due to bore and stroke size. From my knowledge I can go with the 383, a TH350 or 400 transmission, and Transfer case What transfer case should I need and what...
  3. DIYer314

97 Ford Explorer Differential Cover Bolt Size

Would anyone know what tool would be best to use for this and the size mm or inch of the socket needed? Also curious if they are normally hex or rounded. Would super appreciate the info
  4. DIYer314

1988 Ford Ranger XLT Supercab - 7.5 Rear Axle Swap To Ford 8.8

I need help finding the right axle that would be a suitable swap for this vehicle. Where would you recommend getting an 8.8 and from what vehicle? I'm new to suspension modifications.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad