• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.5L ('98-'01) need front aluminum cover for a 98 2.5 ranger crank sensor

looking for a 98-01 crank sensor bracket for a 2.5, i was a idiot and thought i could tap out old sensor, nope broke it right off, if anyone has a junk engine and would like to sell a part please let me know,
  2. 2.3L ('83-'97) 1997 Ford Ranger 2.3L Manual (Bubbles in my radiator) And compression test numbers

the 2.3 can be hard to bleed. best to put it on a set of ramps , get the nose up, it can take up to a week to fully purge, just make sure you let thermostat open and get most of the air out before driving, just keep opening the cap to release air trapped. once a day, not when hot of course . it...
  3. Delete 2.3 and 2.5 cylinder heads for sale

i need to make room, if you want the head let me know,
  4. Delete 2.3 and 2.5 cylinder heads for sale

hey email me directly i will give you my number scoobri2@aol.com
  5. Delete 2.3 and 2.5 cylinder heads for sale

rpm racing in auburn 200$ i had to but the valves and seals
  6. 2.3L ('83-'97) engine swap 2.3 to a 2.5 lima

got a 2nd engine but had to send the head out new valves and seats recut, but it's done and runs good
  7. 2.3L ('83-'97) engine swap 2.3 to a 2.5 lima

the original 2.3 it was actually a bad main bearing on the last journal by flywheel
  8. 2.3L ('83-'97) engine swap 2.3 to a 2.5 lima

well as it turns out the 2.5 from the guy i got it from ran great, BUT,,, knocked like hell. we found the issue
  9. Delete 2.3 and 2.5 cylinder heads for sale

make me an offer and i am in grey maine
  10. Delete 2.3 and 2.5 cylinder heads for sale

heads are complete
  11. Delete 2.3 and 2.5 cylinder heads for sale

heads are 100% complete was on a running engine i pulled from the junk yard, i did a engine swap. did a leak down and 2 and 4 showed exhaust valves, but it never used a drop of coolant or burned any oil, the 2.3 head also came off a running engine, same thing no coolant loss or oil, but the...
  12. Delete 2.3 and 2.5 cylinder heads for sale

hey i have 2 cylinder heads for sale one is a 93 2.3 cyl head 8 plug and the other is a 98 2.5 cyl head, both heads are not cracked not recessed but do need a valve job, exhaust valves leak, make me a offer if interested, the 2.3 head is for 89-94 only IF HEADS ARE NOT SOLD BY 9/15/2023 THEY...
  13. For Sale 4.10’s for an 8.8

thanks no looking for a l/s or a locker
  14. For Sale 4.10’s for an 8.8

hi do you still have the 8.8 with limited slip?
  15. 2.3L ('83-'97) engine swap 2.3 to a 2.5 lima

yeah not many options right now , it's our only truck and money is tight, we bought our ranger 6 years ago , kid over heated it and cracked the head, i put a junk yard head on it and its always ran fine, but has a slight tick, well tick is now a knock on cyl no.1 unplug injector it goes away so...
  16. 2.3L ('83-'97) engine swap 2.3 to a 2.5 lima

thank you i read the 2.5 fuel psi was returnles so i knew about the intake. and exhaust manifold off the 2.3 since it's headers is a better choice, i just saw a lot of shit on the engine .ac comp i don't need, and stuff he wants 300$ for the engine any thoughts? no idea on miles on engine,
  17. 2.3L ('83-'97) engine swap 2.3 to a 2.5 lima

i have a 97 ranger with a 2.3. i found a lima 2.5 out of a 98-99 . engine is out but has been sitting at a junk yard in a box trailer for about 7 years, low miles, can anyone tell me if both engines are the same? as far a block bolt pattern to 5 speed manual transmission
  18. 2.3L ('83-'97) wanted engine

already called them only 1 left and it has 300 thou on it for 600$ uh no

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad