• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 95 Belt Coming off and radiator fan not working

Okay but how would i be able to figure out what is throwing the belt off? Could it possibly be old belt? Because my pulley spins and the fan spins as well
  2. 95 Belt Coming off and radiator fan not working

all ribs were facing the ribbed way on the pulleys and the smooth surface was underneath the idler, so it comes down to the water pump pulley?
  3. 95 Belt Coming off and radiator fan not working

Hey just wanted to see if my assumption is correct, i just recently replaced my water pump and as i put everything back together and went to start the truck the serpentine belt spun for a second or two and then just lost track and fell off, also noticed my radiator fan is not spinning when...
  4. 98 No Crank No Start

Yes sir
  5. 98 No Crank No Start

pretty sure i have a circuit tester that lights up when i touch a fuse or something. pretty sure i can do it, just need a little help reading the diagram.
  6. 98 No Crank No Start

What do you mean it’s impossible, my starter relay was clicking so i ran the jumper wire in the same relay and turned the key when i heard starter activate. Engine started running so i drove to work, is it bad to keep driving the truck like this? I bought a new starter relay but for some reason...
  7. 98 No Crank No Start

So the ignition switch has 12v im sorry i dont know what im looking at lol
  8. 98 No Crank No Start

sorry, I did feel the click in my relay 6, and when i replaced it with relay 9 the same thing happened. I was able to start engine from the jumper wire though
  9. 98 No Crank No Start

So i started engine and alt was running at about 14.5 and same as the battery, so i think my problem is in my starter relay right?
  10. 98 No Crank No Start

Sorry what are the X’s, and how do i check them?
  11. 98 No Crank No Start

Thanks so much i just made the jumper wire and the starter did activate, but when i replaced the relay and tried to start it the same thing happened. No crank no start just a click. Battery is at 13.1v
  12. 98 No Crank No Start

He said multimeter
  13. 98 No Crank No Start

When i first heard that click i thought it meant my starter was bad so my mechanic buddy came down with some dewalt sensor or something and it read my alt was bad so he said it’s guaranteed your alt, come to find out its not.
  14. 98 No Crank No Start

Yes i do
  15. 98 No Crank No Start

So i just contacted the previous, hes useless and doesnt know anything.
  16. 98 No Crank No Start

Ill do that as soon as i get off work, i know that the previous owner put a viper alarm system but im pretty sure its not in use, i can send a picture later if u need. RonD i very much appreciate your help seriously lol
  17. 98 No Crank No Start

Sorry i didnt clarify and didnt know the light stays on in the on position, engine has not turned over so yes the light is still on. Starter does not engage. And truck does not start in neutral i tried adjusting nuetral safety switch multiple times
  18. 98 No Crank No Start

so the fuse isnt blown and i just fucking bought a new alternator and still no crank no start, please help
  19. 98 No Crank No Start

just checked the fuse its not blown, is there a chance it could have anything to do with the 15 amp fuse right above? (number 13 on the fuse diagram) if so it might be it because that fuse is blown.
  20. 98 No Crank No Start

sorry dont know much about the fuse box but which fuse am i supposed to look at? what does it look like?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad