• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. JP02XLT

P0171 & 0174 Codes

For months I have chased the random 0171 & 0174 codes, it was so random that it was hard to figure out the common denominator that set the code, even with very good notes & data on when the codes set. I had used propane, smoke machine, stethoscope & anything else I could think of to trouble...
  2. JP02XLT

Need help with CD6 radio

I picked up an Audiophile CD6 radio, Part number 3R3T-18C815-UE, I want to put it into my 02 Ranger. It has 3 connectors on the back, a 24 pin, 16 pin & an 8 pin, I bought a connector to go into the 24 pin it has power, speakers etc, I then bought a reverse connector for the 02 truck, I put the...
  3. JP02XLT

302 distributor gear question

If anyone has a 302-351 small block distributor laying around would you please measure the gear diameter for me, I am working on something for the 3.0 V6 and need to know the 302 gear diameter. Thanks JP02XLT
  4. JP02XLT

2002 Flex Fuel sensor location

Anyone know the location of the flex fuel sensor on a 2002 EX-cab 3.0. It is not on the frame rail under the drivers seat and I have crawled around under it from front to back, it is a flex for sure by the VIN # and the green leaf was on the tailgate Thanks JP02XLT
  5. JP02XLT

DTR question

Will a bad or mis-aligned DTR switch on the transmission cause the transmission not to engage into gear? My situation is my trans will not engage in D, the truck just sits like it was in either park or neutral, if you pull the lever into 2nd or 1st, then back into D, it engages & pulls just...
  6. JP02XLT

Transmission cross member Warning & Information

Just thought I would let you guys know about an issue I fixed on a friends truck, (03 Ex-cab, Lowered 2-4, automatic), yesterday. It started out that he jacked up the truck to rotate the tires, he raised the front end of the truck by jacking up on the transmission cross member then put stands on...
  7. JP02XLT

Little Tranny Help Please

I have an 02, 3.0, I recently removed the 4r44E trans after the motor let go. While the trans was out we installed a shift kit, oversized servos, & did a visiual inspection on the trans as far as wear on any components, and installed a new higher stall convertor. Everything looked good in the...
  8. JP02XLT

3.0 performance Valve Springs

Anyone here know of any performance Valve springs for the later model (small Valve stem) 3.0's? I need some info & options really quick. Preferably these would not require machining. Thanks JP02XLT

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad