• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Nipplechops

FREE (Calgary Area): Duraspark conversion stuff for 2.8L V6

As the title implies, I have all of the parts necessary to do a Duraspark ignition swap on a 2.8L V6 equipped Bronco II or Ranger. If you have a regular cab Ranger then you are in better luck as I also have an already modified wiring harness to make the swap even easier. I am offering all of...
  2. Nipplechops

Stripping the TC. Wiring harness question!

So I have finally ripped the powertrain from my donor car for my turbo swap, but I have a question. On the passenger side there are two main wiring harnesses that pass through the firewall. I separated them and pulled the main engine harness out, but left the other one in there. Do I need...
  3. Nipplechops

Miller Diversion 165 of EconoTIG 150...

Any tradesman welders or hobbyists here have experience with either of these TIG welders? I'm in the market for an AC/DC TIG and both of these Millers seem to be the best bang for the buck. Both are around the 2000 to 2500 dollar range new and come with great warranties to boot. I can...
  4. Nipplechops

Crane Cams is now DOA.

http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/breakingnews/crane022409.htm Seems times are tough in the aftermarket. :sad:
  5. Nipplechops

What would you pay for this Turbo Coupe?

Okay, I can't seem to find a website that gives Blue Book values for used vehicles older than 1990. So, in substitution I will poll the infinite wisdom of fellow TRS'ers. :D Background Story: I am working on a 1988 X-cab Ranger and I need a powertrain. I decided to go with a 2.3T because...
  6. Nipplechops

1997 4.0L SOHC with OHV Engine Management?

I searched and couldn't find this topic covered previously. Anyways, what I am wondering is if a SOHC 4.0L from a 1997 Explorer has ever been (or could ever be) made to work with an older OHV engine management system. I am currently building a 1988 X-cab Ranger and while searching for...
  7. Nipplechops

Airbag question.

Okay, so I did a search and all I could find were posts on bagging a truck, which is not my intention. What I am looking for is a self levelling air bag system for my '88 X-cab project. On my current truck I run bolt on overload springs to keep my truck from dragging the bumper on the ground...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad