• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Wanted Iso 2002-ish Front end parts

Recently had a company truck have something destroy my front clip and ghost me after communicating to them, i was wondering if anyone has a black or any color grill and the frame behind it aswell In utah
  2. 3.0 5spd auto engine swaps

I’m sure that my 3.0 is going out soon and though i’m sure i could find one and throw one in for cheaper then i could swapping in something i’m dumb and would like to toy around with the idea anyway. Though i’m a fan of the ol’ 5.0 it’s also fun to look around at other options Looking at the...
  3. 1.7 Roller rockers

a set of aluminum Roller rockers at 1.7 for a ford 302 3/8 just went up on FBMP i’m wonder what are the chances they could work and if they’ll do anything, I need to tear the valve cover off to replace the gasket eventually so i was wondering the possibility of doing it while i’m at it..
  4. Burning oil questions

Turns out my engine is burning oil and I may have run it very low but hasn't broken... over the weekend under load the oil gauge needle would stay constant but on idle It would shake violent had checked my oil low and behold low. There is oil on what looks like outside the valve cover but not...
  5. Exhaust head 4.0 to 3.0 fit

Yes I know dumb question but would a exhaust head from a 95-97 4.0 fit a 3.0 it’s a performance head so i’m wondering if it would help, I just got a 3.0 02 and don’t want to mess too much but i want to open the exhaust and TB up for fun And if there’s any good tips for a 3.0 that would be...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad