• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Motorsport126

Sandblasted windshield

My Ranger had the same problem. The glass was 'pitted' and there were deep 'scuff marks' where the wipers went. It was just standard wear and tear. I tried cleaning it, buffing it, waxing it etc. but nothing worked. Had to replace it.
  2. Motorsport126

2002 Ranger Cruise Control Servo Question

So I installed the cruise control components and the cruise control worked first try. The parts I used were as follows: https://www.ebay.com/itm/265397702586 (Steering Wheel Buttons. They came with the wiring). https://www.dormanproducts.com/p-102185-525-228.aspx (Clockspring for Ranger with...
  3. Motorsport126

For anyone looking for a Cruise Control Servo for your Ranger go to Ebay Motors. For my case i simply typed in "2002 Ranger Cruise Servo" and a bunch popped up. For a lot of them they will have an interchangeability for what years it works for. These factory numbers for used servos should all be...
  4. Motorsport126

Searching by part number really isn't helping me. I guess the main question is if anyone has tried substituting servos or if anyone knows if there is some kind of parts interchange?
  5. Motorsport126

Hello all. When I purchased my Ranger it had an aftermarket cruise control setup installed. A couple of days ago it tried to kill me so its got to go. I looked over the guide to install OE cruise control on the forums (...
  6. Motorsport126

2002 Ranger 3.0 Automatic Factory Cruise Install

I reposted in the correct forum: https://www.therangerstation.com/forums/index.php?threads/2002-ranger-cruise-control-servo-question.199586/
  7. Motorsport126

2002 3.0 Automatic Transmission Question

I did go out and take a look and I see it does. The line from the transmission goes to the upper radiator. The return line then comes out the bottom of the radiator and goes to the right side of the radiator but it looks like it was cut. A rubber line runs up to the cooler then returns to the...
  8. Motorsport126

I'll look into it, thanks!
  9. Motorsport126

Thank you for your help!
  10. Motorsport126

I went ahead and changed out the fluid and filter. I didn't find any metal in the pan, the fluid didn't smell burned but was really dark. I'm pretty sure the pan has never been off the truck but i may be wrong. I don't know if the factory pan gasket had the metal tabs to make sure it isn't...
  11. Motorsport126

Thanks for the reply. I went out and bought Mercon V and a new filter. I have an oil pressure test gauge but i think its limited to 100 psi, i'd have to check. Would you recommend changing the EPC while you have access, like you should change an oil pump if you have the pan off? I also plan on...
  12. Motorsport126

Hello all! I have a question about my 2002 Ranger. Its an automatic with 4wd and a 3.0 liter. When the truck is first run while cold the transmission engages into reverse properly. However after it warms up there is approximately a 3 to 4 second delay when going from drive to reverse. I was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad