• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Tenper616

2.5L ('98-'01) Fuel pressure regulator

When I replaced the fuel pump it was just the pump, the fuel pressure regulator is a part of the assembly, so couldn't that mean that it is still bad? Also looking up online I have read that the pulse damper COULD cause about 99% of my issues, if it were bad,
  2. Tenper616

Exhaust is not clogged, I know that for sure and as far as I know intake is not clogged either,
  3. Tenper616

I did also replace the computer not that long ago,
  4. Tenper616

I've checked for fuel in the vacuum line tried the clear flood mode basically everything you have said, I might try to get a scanner on it again to verify fam, it drops way lean and way rich last time I had one on it,
  5. Tenper616

Okay, so, I just replaced the fuel pump, and it's a new motor it acts as though it floods out reving any more than like 2700 rpms and when cold will stall out, but here lately it's been stalling right after start up and now when hot if I shut it off for a few minutes, pump gas or run into the...
  6. Tenper616

Then what is this part call that's on the fuel rail it's got a vacuum line going to the intake plenum and a single hose going to it on the backside that come to it from the fuel filter on the frame rail on the driver side
  7. Tenper616

My truck is a returnless style as well, going to the part store they said they don't have one, I've found some that look exactly like it online but then it says it won't fit the truck and won't pull anything up for it other than aftermarket styles that are a remote location
  8. Tenper616

I need the part number for a fuel pressure regulator on a 1998 2.5l b2500,
  9. Tenper616

1998 Mazda B2500 Vacuum Leak

Other issues I have is when I change the air vents it takes forever to actually move them like a vacuum leak, I've replaced/checked the TPS already with a new one and checked the wiring for it as well, when I let the idle get to about 2700rpm it acts like it gets either way too much fuel or not...
  10. Tenper616

Okay, so my b2500 2.5l manual trans idles at around 950-1000 and after driving home from work, about 30 minutes, I pulled the iac and it dropped to around 700ish
  11. Tenper616

I'm having the same issue, assuming I pull the iac connection and it drops the idle down, you said no leak, but what can cause a vacuum leak with out a vacuum leak? I've checked every line I can think of, I unplugged the iac and it dropped about 200 rpm, and I'm completely stumped
  12. Tenper616

2.5L ('98-'01) Fuel

The peace that has the red vacuum line going to it, what is that if it's not a fuel pressure regulator,
  13. Tenper616

2.5L ('98-'01) Fuel

The regulator is on the fuel rail, and I believe that the original one is not closing back up as quick as it should causing the engine to load up on heavy throttle such as trying to get out of the way of others, causing it to stumble and even die out, it's a reman motor with less than 10k new...
  14. Tenper616

2.5L ('98-'01) Fuel

My Mazda b2500 has the 2.5l in it, and I've replaced the engine and plugs and wires and coil, I've been putting a lot of work into her, I found that my fuel pressure regulator is having issues and looked up to see how much a replacement is, and I found that you can't get one, anyone know where...
  15. Tenper616

Shift kit for 5R55E (original thread said Clutch kit)

Very much so a transmission job is best done very slowly and carfully in a very clean spot
  16. Tenper616

Shift kit for 5R55E (original thread said Clutch kit)

A clutch kit would go inside the trans as an automatic trans is driven by internal clutch packs and not gears, so you would have to remove the pump input shaft and drum, then replace all the clutch packs and reassemble, not hard to do per se however if you've never done one it can be confusing
  17. Tenper616

No oil pressure

I did the work myself as I am a mechanic, just was looking for a way to prime the pump with out removing it, which I ended up doing, after I bench primed the pump it pumped up no problem, truck is running fine, few kinks to work through, has at least one vacuum leak I'll have to find, but other...
  18. Tenper616

No oil pressure

It was making noise, as I'm sure I've mentioned before, usually I have the oil pump and prime it myself before installing it, but seeing as I dident install it and was told that the shop tested it all I figured it wouldn't need to be primed
  19. Tenper616

No oil pressure

So I'm gonna pull the fuel pump fuse and the coil plugs, AND put my foot to the floor for redundancy reasons, and see if I can get some oil circulation today when I get home, I'll let everyone know what happens
  20. Tenper616

No oil pressure

I've hooked the sender up, yes, I hadn't thought of holding my foot to the floor, and no not on this motor there's not, and yes gauge sound and light

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad