• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. DCarey515

Been a minute...

I joined this site years ago when I had a 1994 ford splash supercab. Well the splash is gone and I'm rocking a 2019 ford ranger....here he is...Harvey 4banger... Rousch cold air intake MBRP side exit exhaust TURBOSMART dual port BOV BullyDog tune Sporting Goodyear Wrangler Kevlar tires
  2. DCarey515

Ol Blue with new (er) shoes

[/IMG] Heres my 94 Splash with 17" Mustang rims. Theyre wrapped in 245/45/17 Triangle Talons. They were already bored out to fit a Ranger. Picked up for $400. The tires a little loud but other than that they seem to ride fine.
  3. DCarey515

Internal voltage failure PCM code

I have a 1994 ranger with the 4.0 in it. I started having a problem a few months ago when my voltage gauge started going crazy. Anything I turned on made the voltage go down. It went away, then a few weeks later I went to start the truck and it was dead as a doornail. I tried to jump it off...
  4. DCarey515

can someone run a carfax reports for me?

Im looking for a carfax report on a vehicle Im buying for the engine and transmission. Vin: 1HGCD5602VA034434 1997 Honda Accord Se 2.2 liter auto. Im needing to know mileage and if there was any reports of transmission repair. Thanks, Carey
  5. DCarey515

Question on rim width

I bought a set of rims that were supposed to be 16x6.5, they werent they were 16x8 and they tore the crap out of the tires, they rubbed on the struts. If they had been the 6.5 like I was told would that have happened? The answer depends on if I rip this cat a new @55hole or not. Thanks Carey
  6. DCarey515

25mm wheel spacers

Anyone know a good place for wheel spacers. I goofed up with buying a set of Impala rims for my malibu and theres a difference in backspacing, about an inch at first glance. Im just looking around to see what I can find trying to find the cheapest way out of this mess. So anyone know of a good...
  7. DCarey515

1996 3.0 clunking sound

Ok my Dad has a 1996 Ranger with the 3.0 in it. He says that when he first starts it up in the morning theres a dull thump sound coming from the engine compartment. Does it one time and then goes away. It runs fine and for the rest of the day it doesnt make this noise. Has anyone else heard of...
  8. DCarey515

Stumbling, Rough Idle

I have a 94 Ranger 4.0 auto and I seem to be having some issues with it , after driving for awhile (about 45 miles) I turn the truck off and after sitting about 30 minutes try to start and it wants to run rough, stumbling like it wants to die. Give it a minute it runs fine. Turn it off and...
  9. DCarey515

rear LED lights

OK I bought clear taillights and put in red led stop lights. It makes my brake light come on. I think I remember seeing a post at one time about this, that its not using as much power so the puter is reading it as blown, if Im not mistaken. Can someone hip me to what I need to do to fix this...
  10. DCarey515

Fan clutch removal

I needed the water pump replaced on my truck, 1994 ford ranger splash 4.0, I cant seem to break the nut loose holding the clutch on. I know its left handed threads but just to make sure Im doing this right, standing in front of the engine I need to turn this nut to the right, correct? Ive...
  11. DCarey515

rear end leaking

Ok I noticed my rear end is starting to leak around the seal. I have 237k on the truck. Now it was suggested I replace the seal, no brainer there, and the rear end dope. Would it be better to replace it with a synthetic or would your run of the mill everyday gear oil be sufficient?
  12. DCarey515

chrysler 300 rims...will they fit

Does anyone know if rims from a chrysler 300 will fit on a 1994 ford ranger? They are a 17" factory rim and tire. The reason I ask is I need new tires on 'ol blue and I can get a set of rims and tires for 220 as compared to the 350 its gonna cost me. I just need to know if I can bolt the rims...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad