• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Ozuye10

Rear sagging a bit but the shocks are fine

Made vid and noticed a pretty substantial rear lean. Was on a small incline but it shouldn’t be doing it that much. What do you all think. Did shocks in the front and rears were inspected and they said they are in good shape. Used mid-grade Monroe shocks up front, some no name ones in the rear...
  2. Ozuye10

Night shots…Let’s see em

3. Ozuye10

New Maverick vs old Ranger

4. Ozuye10

For Sale Mevotech upper control arms

Brand new in box upper control arms w/bushings for both sides. This for 98-11 with torsion beam suspension not the coils. $60 + shipping. Located in Chesapeake, VA
  5. Ozuye10

What do you hate about your Ranger?

Here’s mine
  6. Ozuye10

I ordered 3 Ford Mavericks….

I ordered 3 Mavericks but honestly probably won’t even keep any of them. My Ranger is all coming together and it’s way cooler imo
  7. Ozuye10

Done a ton of sh#t to this truck

It’s coming along but man this is been a lot more than I had planned to do to the truck. Sound deadening $64 Tie rods $45 $300 wheels/tires $240 bumper $210 rear brakes & upper control arms $82 oil change/tire mount & balance $60 rear diff seal $21 front brake pads $84 shocks $30 plugs and...
  8. Ozuye10

How many spray cans to do one fender?

I bought the OE paint color rustoleum spray can to paint a fender for my 2004 XL. Do you think one can will be enough? Pretty small surface area.
  9. Ozuye10

Shocks and struts

Any recommendations for strut/shock combos.
  10. Ozuye10

Fender splash guard bolt size

2004 ranger xl fender splash guard bolt size 5mm is too small and 5.5mm is too big. Nothing SAE seems to fit. About to saw it off 🤬
  11. Ozuye10

Wanted Headliner regular cab

Mine was removed before I bought the truck. Need one for a 2004 regular cab. I’m located in Virginia Beach.
  12. Ozuye10

Old Ranger vs new Ranger

*not self promotion* I shot a video comparing the two. Let me know your thoughts on the two.
  13. Ozuye10

Best affordable head units?

I don’t know crap about audio and the internet is a black hole of info. I’d like to know the units that actually fit my 2004 Ranger XL. I’m considering putting new speakers in the doors as well. Any advice would be appreciated!
  14. Ozuye10

Mevotech control arms with ball joint

Got these installed and the ball joints are still loose. Noticed there’s still play. Went to get an alignment and they said they’re not seated or install correctly. Anyone know what they could have done wrong? Place is closed until Tuesday of course.
  15. Ozuye10

Nissan Frontier Pro-4X

Anyone ever own one of these? I had a 2011 Xterra Pro-4x and it was badass but not very practical as a daily because of all the mods and super shit fuel economy. I drove a 2018 Frontier Pro-4X the other day and it reminded me of the Ranger Edge 4x4 in a good way. I don’t like the new ones and...
  16. Ozuye10

Old truck smell

Have any of you successfully gotten rid of that old truck smell? I’ve shampooed everything, ran ozone machine, changed air filter, spray all sorts bacteria killing smell good into the vents. Still smells like I’ve been working on engine parts inside the cabin mixed with some must. Vinyl floors...
  17. Ozuye10

Control arm replacement recommendations

Just got my Ranger back from a brake and tire place I had a coupon for. They said my control arms are shot and need to be replaced. I would imagine they mean the bushings but I figured I’d just do the whole thing. There’s a ton of options out there and I have no idea what’s good or not. Any...
  18. Ozuye10

Dent repair options

Tried the suction cup from Harbor freight and didn’t work. I’m considering getting a dent puller from Amazon or something. Anyone use these successfully? Gliston Auto Dent Puller Kit - Adjustable Golden Dent Remover Tools Paintless Dent Repair Kit Dent Lifter Puller for Car Large & Small Ding...
  19. Ozuye10

Worth saving or replace them?

Picked up a 2004 XL and these rims are in pretty rough shape. I’m wondering if any of you all have refurbished wheels in this state of rust? I’ve read everything from sandblasting to airplane acid remover. I don’t suppose there’s just a spray and wipe solution? 🤣

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad