• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Help w/ my 4x4

Thank you
  2. Help w/ my 4x4

ok this may sound stupid. Awhile back I pulled my transmission out well I forgot how the shifter was attached. The 4x4 shifter ,I have put it in but it just doesn't seem to line up or anything,( I know it's kinda stupid) I've got an 85 bronco 2 2.8 any one got a good pic of one installed...
  3. thinking about a sub setup

There not to bad.yeah there nothing special except the sub is thiner but it works well because the box and amp are matched to the speaker .the sub still has heavy magnets but u just don't need the depth to get that bass
  4. thinking about a sub setup

If you want a whole system start w a head unit ,there are lots of options on today's units.then work your way out On mine I have 4 Bose 1 in tweeters that sound like mids in my front heater vents.i put 2 ,4 in mids in the door,4x6 in back and 2 8 in subs ,I have 2 amps one is 80 watts and the...
  5. thinking about a sub setup

I'd go w two 8 in subs one under each seat save space and get the sound your looking for.i do installation work off books.ive been installing off and on for almost30 years you can get those w an amp already installed in them
  6. My 85 bronco 2

First I have to say thank you .my call sign is Ghost64 .I have an 85 bronco 2 w/ 2.8 l v6 4 spd w od.4x4 .it has 95000est miles on it a wore out 4 in rough country lift ,a 92 explorer front axle ,lockers on both front and rear. Here's my problems .the timing,the carb,backfires like crazy (...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad