• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Removing the MC

I'm trying to remove the clutch MC to burp the system, but for the life of me, I can't figure out how to remove it. There's no noticeable bolts from inside the engine bay.
  2. Broken console

The fold down console that is screwed into the driver's seat is FUBAR. I tried re-screwing it into the seat but it is still floppy and doesn't really stay screwed in. Is this a common problem? Is there a quick n simple remedy? I'd like to keep it on.
  3. Clutch Interchangability

What's the earliest year that I can use on my 95? Clutch kits (clutchcityonline) get ridiculously more expensive from 94 ($165) to 95 ($245). To make sure I'm getting all I need: Throwout bearing Pilot bearing Clutch disk Pressure plate Flywheel Slave Alignment tool Never done a clutch before...
  4. Clutch kit sources

I'm looking for sources for clutch kits. I need everything including the Slave and Flywheel. I also want to make sure I get the right kit. TIA.
  5. How hot should it get?

95 2.3L, stock. My temp gauge take forever to creep upwards, and barely gets above the bottom of the gauge, yet the truck runs fine and heat blows hot. Where's the needle supposed to be?
  6. One vent doesn't blow

All the other vents work fine. Floor vents and dash vents, except for one. The tall, vertical vent closest to the driver window will hardly blow any air out; and this is with all the other vents closed. Also, it won't blow out hot air, it's cool, at best. Is this a problem with the blend...
  7. Hard to shift into gear

95, 2.3L, 5 spd Clutch pedal feels firm with no slop. Sometimes I cannot get her to change into gear while driving. If I'm at a stoplight, she won't go into 1st/2nd very easily. I tried pumping the clutch pedal, but it didn't improve the situation at all. I can kind of jam it into gear...
  8. Taking out and taking apart stock radio

So, I took out my radio to diagnose poor reception and try to fix some non-working buttons. This is what I see. That grey box is the the FM modulator for my 10 disc changer: You can see the truck antenna plugged into the FM modulator: Totally removed: To remove the faceplate, take out...
  9. Radio reception and non-working buttons

I'm running a stock head unit, but the radio reception is terrible at best. Is there a common cause for this problem? Also, two buttons on the head unit don't work, the "6" and "Fade (down arrow)" button doesn't work. So, all the sound is faded to the doors, and no sound from the 6x8's. Is...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad