• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. paddy1998

Hard To Shift Into 1st Gear

I've had this 92 4X4 5 speed manual for about 6 weeks. I changed all the fluids, including putting GM Synchromesh the gearbox. I also installed a Hurst shifter. Recently, it occasionally won't shift into 1st gear from a stop. However, if I move the stick all the way to the right and briefly...
  2. paddy1998

Those three plugs and what the heck is that hose?

After giving my "new to me" 92 4wd a good once over I decided the shifter bushings needed replacement. And since I was going to be in there anyway this would be a good time to check the three rubber plugs at the top of the transmission. Because am neither 18 years old anymore, nor a...
  3. paddy1998

Well, I've gone and done it . . .

. . . and bought a 1992 Ford Ranger XLT. After a brief four year dalliance with a 1983 Chevrolet C20 6.2 Detroit Diesel, I've come back to Ford. I have previously owned a 1970 Ford F100, 1981 Ford F100, 1989 Ford F150, and a 1993 Ford F250 International IDI. So I'm not new to Ford Trucks, but...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad