• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 351crownvic

superunner steering and skyjacker stage2

I have the superunner steering and the skyjacker stage 2 6 in lift... did u guys put the idler arm bracket over top the stage 2 re-enforcment plate or did u remove the plate?
  2. 351crownvic

D35 housing gasket

Does any one make a gasket for the differential to housing mating surface? Or am i just going to have to cut one out of carboard?......Dam rtv keeps leaking......
  3. 351crownvic

92 2.3 at ecu

I got a 92 ranger AT long bed 8 plug head with 56k on the clock. I know it has to be a auto computer, but what year computers could i use?? Mine keeps flashing limp mode and cant complete self test.
  4. 351crownvic

Superlift steering repair

When the superlift steering parts wear, like the centerlink and the bushing in the idler arm, what do u do about replacing them??? Do u have to purchace a new centerlink or is that joint replaceable. Is there a common bushing that is avalable in most stores to replace the bushing in the idler...
  5. 351crownvic

77 f250 2wd front lift?

Did any one ever make a lift kit for the 2wd trucks in the 70's??
  6. 351crownvic

Ranger vs dakota tug of war

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYyLRrvR39I&feature=related
  7. 351crownvic

7.5+4.56+powertrax lock right= ?

They say the powertrax lock right will work for the 7.5 only if its 4.10 and down?? Is this true, or is there a way to make it work? I did install the gears my self so im no stranger to gear set up's.
  8. 351crownvic

Skyjacker Stage I and 11

What is the difference between Ranger TTB Class II Drop Brackets P/N CHB352 and Skyjacker Class I TTB Center Hinge Drop Brackets P/N CHB35 ??? Is it just that added extra bracket support or am i missing something else?
  9. 351crownvic

Excelent 3.0 info

http://www.enginebuildermag.com/Article/2179/rebuilding_the_ford_30l_v6.aspx
  10. 351crownvic

ranger floor pan differences 92/94

What is the difference between 92 floor pan and the 94 floor pan for the standard cab ranger drivers side.
  11. 351crownvic

torsen or powertrax

I am looking to upgrade from my 7.5 to a 8.8. What would be the strongest way to go? FX 8.8 with the torsen or get the 8.8 with 4.56s and open diff and run the powertrax?
  12. 351crownvic

TTB drop bracket part #

I am looking into replace my passanger side stock ttb bracket that has the drop plate bolted to it. I already bumped my D35 with the bracket and wish not to put a hole in it. Any one have the part numbers or links to the part's. I did some searching but couldn't find much. I will probaly...
  13. 351crownvic

camber caster pinch bolt

What is the best way for removing the highly common broken pinch bolt for the camber caster bushing on the D35. Apperantly people dont belive in a little heat before attempting to remove them.. My buddy's ranger he just bought has them broken on bolth sides.
  14. 351crownvic

Cam selection

I am getting a 94 3.0 to replace the one thats dieing under my hood. I ideally wanted a 98 or 2000 up 3.0 but I'm not paying that kind of cash. I am aware that that the slightly domed pistons and different combustion chamber size and shape increase the power in the newer engine's. I am going...
  15. 351crownvic

Extended radius arm choices?

In my never ending quest to spend money on my truck, I am looking into a set of extended radius arms, and dual front shock kit. I do mild to moderate wheeling. No rock crawling or realy hard core trails. Altho the front end does get some air from time to time at Yankee Lake. I did searches...
  16. 351crownvic

My d35 guard

A few weeks ago I decided my D35 looked a little exposed out there in the front so i decided to make a good heavy guard for it. Here is what i came up with. Excuse the pic's there are from a old camera phone. I have others on how i made it but it works excelent with plenty of clearance between...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad