• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. stealthcb

Wires everywhere but where to hook up an accessory?

Here is a color-coded diagram I made w hen hooking up my CB and RD. I ended up using 37 for the CB, I think, 23 for the RD? I'd have to go look to be sure.
  2. stealthcb

What did you do to your 2019 and up Ranger today?

I added Tyger Auto Rider running boards tonight. Easiest install ever.
  3. stealthcb

What did you do to your 2019 and up Ranger today?

I managed to install a Uniden off-road compact CB in a nice, hidden spot. Only problem is that the fuse I selected is non-switchable. So I need to move around the add-a-circuit until I find a switchable one.
  4. stealthcb

My First Ever Pickup Truck

I am 56. Diagnosed at 49, so almost half your aunt's age. Sounds like she was tougher than I am...I can't imagine if I'd found out in my 80s. And your fam is awesome for letting it pull you all closer together like that.
  5. stealthcb

The Jeep was becoming a reliability question mark, and was worth more in trade than I thought it would be, so I pulled the trigger. And thanks! PD is a nastyPOS, so I look at myself as the French resistance in WWII...can't STOP the Nazis, but I can slow 'em down long enough for the allies to...
  6. stealthcb

Greetings everyone. I just traded my 2014 Grand Cheroke Laredo on a 2022 Ranger XLT. Well, I started the process January 7th, and just picked it up May 2nd. The GC was a pavement queen, and while it performed well enough when called upon, I could tell it was not made for the fire roads and...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad