• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Auto vs Manual 3.0L Engine Subharness

Hey guys, sorry for the hiatus. I've made some progress since my last post: -Buddy of mine who works at Ford finally figured out the p/n for the block plate, like $22 from Tasca and in stock, great deal. -Engine turned out to be non-flex so that's cool. -Bypassing the starter interlock and...
  2. Auto vs Manual 3.0L Engine Subharness

Damn, more EXCELLENT information here thank you man!! It does appear as if I have the right OSS. Now, on to my next issue- I gave away my block/trans separator plate and can't find one ANYWHERE... Not even in Ford microfiche or eBay... Any suggestions?
  3. Auto vs Manual 3.0L Engine Subharness

Just looked at RockAuto, and I guess the OSS that's in this new transmission is the same as what should've come in the truck. Looks exactly like Motorcraft DY1206. Interesting that they seem to fit both auto and manual applications. Hopefully the pigtail for it on this auto harness reaches to...
  4. Auto vs Manual 3.0L Engine Subharness

Wow!! Lots of good info here man thank you for breaking this all down to me. I'll be running my original 2001 manual computer, interior harness, engine bay harness, even the battery harness. All of that is intact and unmolested. So I guess all the clutch switch wiring inside should be how it...
  5. Auto vs Manual 3.0L Engine Subharness

Hi guys, long time no talk. I was very frequent here years back but unfortunately can no longer access that account so I had to make a new one. I'm in a predicament- I have a 2001 Ranger 3.0L non-flex/5spd/2wd that I'm throwing a motor in. I do not have the engine side subharness among other...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad