• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. need help. 1 solenoid trans to 2

Anyone? Surely someone knows, or can direct me to a previous discussion
  2. need help. 1 solenoid trans to 2

since solenoids come from the valve body then to the switch and then to the harness on the truck.... can you take a 1 solenoid trans, replace the valve body to a 2 solenoid and replace the switch from a 2 pin to a 3 pin and it just work? if not, what do i have to do to make this work. Also how...
  3. 44RE in place of A4LD

so here in little ol east texas i can not find an A4LD. So what has to be done to use a 4R44E out of a 95 explorer 4.0?
  4. what trans is this

What trans is this. i tried to look it up and didnt get anything definitive AP95GT 7A040 BAR V11/2 A
  5. 89 ranger A4LD question

but one person said 89 thru 94 and other person said thru 2011. is that for getting one from Ranger or Explorer too?
  6. 89 ranger A4LD question

yep. 89 with a4ld just needed to know what all i can yank one out of. i appreciate everyones help
  7. 89 ranger A4LD question

thanks so much!! that helps out a lot. If its from a 4.0 explorer, is everything the same, bell housing and tail shaft?
  8. 89 ranger A4LD question

I'm sure yall are tired of this question, but i have only owned mustangs and 1 96 ranger with a 5 speed with 360 miles on it. NOW i have a 89 ranger 2.9 with and A4LD for my kid to use as a work truck. it needs a trans and i just wanna know what years will work with this? will a 4.0 a4ld work?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad