• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. exhaust

not sure if this fits here in this section but here goes anyways. im looking at getting a cherrybomb extreme muffler for the exhaust system im building. does any body have any experience with these or pros/cons i can use in making a decision. and a second thing. i have power windows in my...
  2. shocks

just a quick question. after the torsion bar crank would it be proper to change the shocks. i gained 2 inces when i did mine about 6 months ago. i figured with the extra extinsion that a new or longer shock would be a good idea.
  3. how to

this is probably a common question but i have been looking on the site to find a way to post pics. can some one please help me out and tell me how to do it or where i can find the info.
  4. Herculiner

I was waundering if any one here has ever tried the hurculine in there trucks or on anything for that matter. i have a few spots in the bed that i have to prep and would like to do the hole thing.
  5. Egr

I am looking at putting headers on my 3.0. would it hurt it if i removed the EGR from the truck to accomodate headers and exhaust mods
  6. torsion bars

hey all well i have just completed the torsion bar crank on the ranger and i must say i am rather proud of the out come. so far the truck looks great i got another 2 1/2 inches of clearance in the front and it was so easy. im about to take it for a spin down the road and then check the...
  7. torsion bar cranking.

hey all i have been thinking about cranking the bars on the ranger i was looking for a little input on the matter. if its worth cranking them or if i should just get a leveling kit. just looking for some fellows that did it and what your opinions are on the matter.
  8. new tires

hey all well its that time in my rangers life for a new set of tires. i have a few brands/types in mind but i figured id come on and ask some opinions and see what every one else is running. maybe there is something that will sway my decsion. i have recently moved to the middle of no where as...
  9. chokeing 3.0L

looking for some answers figered this is the best place to find them as usual. it started today after work. when i come to a red light and stop completely it acts like its choking idles rough to a real low rpm 500 rpm to be exact like its going to stall out. but then comes back up and there...
  10. rear end

have a question about reardifferentials, i have an open differential in my reanger(non-locking) i am looking for some advise on getting it changed out or adding some sort of locker. pros and cons, products to stay away from companies to avoid. im not looking for fully locked cuz im not a serious...
  11. new truck

hey all im looking at getting a 2008 f150 with the 4.2L in it. its an awsome price and real good looking truck. only 7000 mile on it. does any one have any pros and cons they can share or advice/things to look for. all advice is welcome.
  12. valve lash

just got some new roller rockers for the 3.0L to hopefully breath a little more life into it. i was just waundering if after replacing the rockers if there is a need to set the valve lash. any info would be nice. thanks again
  13. escape throttle body

i was woundering if any body has tried the escape throttle body mod on there 3.0L?? if so how difficult is it.
  14. Moran products

i plan on building on a budget upon my return to the states. i was wandering if any body has had any experience with TOM MORAN products or anything to watch for when useing them. my build is a 2004 ranger 3.0L edge ext.cab 2wd
  15. pulleys

after getting through the bull Dookie of performance upgrades. i have decided to go with a set of underdrive pulleys for my 2004 3.0L. i was wandering if anybody else has some other good info on them as for as Brands to buy/avoid Pros/cons and both good and bad experiences.
  16. Bang for your buck

i have a 2004 ford ranger Edge. with a 3.0L. i am looking to get a little more out of it. i have a few things in mind but also looking for advise and a few pointers.
  17. throttle body spacers

has any one ever used a throttle body spacer?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad