• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. pictures of 1993 Ford Ranger 4.0L OHC Engine Throttle Body Cover Trim

not much to that cover, thank you
  2. pictures of 1993 Ford Ranger 4.0L OHC Engine Throttle Body Cover Trim

Hello, can anyone send me some pictures of the throttle body cover trim for the 1993 4.0l OHV engine? Mine was missing when I got the truck and I want to try to make one, thank you ahead of time.
  3. 1993 4.0l ohv running like crap

Figured out the problem, the number 6 fuel injector with was bad, it would make contact sometimes but about 99% of the time it was not making good enough contact, so I purchased a new fuel injector plug pig tail and soldered it in and boo yah, problem solved, that you everyone for the help
  4. 1993 4.0l ohv running like crap

Thank you rumblecloud
  5. 1993 4.0l ohv running like crap

What do yall think my 1993 Ford Ranger XLT 2 wd 4.0l v6 with a brand-new long block, every part on the engine is brand new, new fuel pump/sending unit all new lights, power everything works as it should replace with all new parts, completely rebuilt 5 speed transmission, need tires, and someone...
  6. 1993 4.0l ohv running like crap

Yes, the pressure seems to be fine, I am lost, the check engine light is not coming on now so I don't even get a hint from the truck with what could be causing it.
  7. 1993 4.0l ohv running like crap

Ok, today, I took every plug out and you couldn't ask for it to be running any better by reading the plugs. They all looked brand new and no richness or lean on any of them. I bought a new positive battery cable and put on it just because I hadn't changed it yet. Drive it and the same old story...
  8. 1993 4.0l ohv running like crap

OK, I unplugged the MAF sensor and yes it ran worse, check engine light came on as soon as I unplugged it. I took the fuel filter off and that bad boy is not dirty at all, took it off from the engine side and got gas everywhere, yes even my mouth, I recheck the Fuel Pressure Regular and it is...
  9. 1993 4.0l ohv running like crap

OK, hate to bother you again, but my truck ran great all day long yesterday, I left this morning looking for some 14-inch tires for it, no one around here has them, have to order them. But the last place I went to when I began to leave, I started it up and bam, it was doing the same thing as...
  10. 1993 4.0l ohv running like crap

Hey RonD, if you ever get married, you let me know because I will sing at your wedding for free. Someone must have messed with them before I got it because while taking the harness out, I marked all the wires and the one I had on the driver's side said driver's side. I switched those bad boys...
  11. 1993 4.0l ohv running like crap

OK, that makes me feel better, thought I was going crazy looking for 2 different O2 sensors, I am going to do that real fast and try it, I just hope the wires are long enough to switch them around. Thank you again and thank you for clarifying for me.
  12. 1993 4.0l ohv running like crap

OK, I am trying to find a left and right O2 sensor. Can you please give me the part numbers? Which part number is the left and which is the right? Thank you
  13. 1993 4.0l ohv running like crap

OK, I did replace the O2 sensors, and my wife went to buy them. The guy at the parts store did tell her that the same part number should work on both sides. He did say she could bring them back if they didn't work, I just need to look at the wire colors and see which side I have and replace it...
  14. 1993 4.0l ohv running like crap

I recently put a new long block in my 1993 Ford Ranger XLT 2wd 4.0 l V6. when I first put it all together and tried to start it for the first time it fired right up, no hesitation or anything. Still today is starts right up but runs like you got 3 spark plug wires off. It jerks, it has no power...
  15. 1993 Vacuum diagram 4.0 ohv v6

I have no idea, it is just running rough, bad vibration and loss of power. I think I finally figured out the vacuum lines, I had one under the fuel return that was not hooked up and there was one on the idle control that wasn't hooked up. I hooked those two up, but it didn't have any change in...
  16. 1993 Vacuum diagram 4.0 ohv v6

I am in desperate need of a diagram that a dummy can read. I have a 1993 Ford Ranger 2door extended cab xlt 4.0l v6 5 speed manual. I have replaced the engine with a long block from Jegs and I think I have the vacuum lines corret but it does not always run good. I cant get the 900 RPM to stay...
  17. Oil dip stick tube

Thank you, the pictures helped a lot and was able to get it installed the correct way
  18. Oil dip stick tube

OK, I messed up, I have a 1993 Ford Ranger 4.0 truck. I am in the process of putting a remanufactured long block in it. I forgot to put the oil dip stick tube back in and now I have the engine back I and transmission and I have no idea how to put the tube back in or even the way it is supposed...
  19. Oil filter thread insert

Yes I have the stock Angle adapter with the hollow bolt and o ring, I dont want to tear the threads up I want to put it on my old engine so when I return it I can get my deposit back, thanks for the help, I was just worried it didnt screw in and I was going to break something
  20. Oil filter thread insert

these threads, I need to get these out

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad