• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. TruckTruck

2.3L ('83-'97) Mass Airflow Sensor

Hell all-I’m looking for a mass airflow sensor for a 1997 2.3 Ranger. I have tried 2 aftermarket ones now and no luck. I try a friends sensor from a 1996 and it starts up no problem. I’ve tried calling around for a new Motorcraft one and no such luck. Besides searching junkyards here and there...
  2. TruckTruck

2.3L ('83-'97) Cranks like hell but does not start.

Hello to all-let me say thanks in advance for any and all suggestions. I have a 1997 2.3 Ranger with about 204,000 on the clock. In the past 3 weeks I have driven over 3k miles. Once I got back to my home state, I put another few hundred plus miles not it. It died one day after being on the...
  3. TruckTruck

Fuel Pump Swap:

As the title says, I would like to swap mine out for a new one. No issues with current one. Just trying to be preemptive. Assuming that previous owner did very little before purchasing said Ranger. Open to suggestions, tips and tricks. I’ve loosened the back 4 bolts in the bed. Haven’t checked...
  4. TruckTruck

P0117 troubleshooting

Hello to all-1st time posting. Thanks all in advance. 97 2.3 Ranger manual 2wd drive with this code yet no other codes accompany. Currently checking volta at PCM, where the PCM Wires/plug meet by fuel rail/air intake mani and at the ECT plug. Changed coolant and ECT. It did state it was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad