• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.8L to 2.9L swap

Greetings everyone, after a long break from my project (getting married and all), I finally have some time to get back into it. I recently purchased a donor vehicle (1989 2.9L Ranger) and I want to swap the 2.9L motor onto my 2.8L Ranger (1985). I would like to keep the 1985 dash. What wirings...
  2. Smoke came out of voltage regulator

Greetings! So I just replaced my head gasket and put things back together. It started and ran for a few seconds, then smoke started to come out of the voltage regulator. Anyone knows the reason? FYI I also removed the alternator along the way and put it all back together with the best of my...
  3. Rust on cylinder 1 bore

Hi everyone. So I pulled out my heads today and noticed cylinder 1 bore is more rusted than others. You could also see it on the head. Is there a reason this happened? Also I removed the heads because of mixture of oil and coolant when I drained the oil pan. Is the head gasket the only culprit...
  4. Crank No Start Issue

In need of help. Still having a no start issue. Crank was slow at first, replaced starter, cranks normal but still no start. Found out fuel filter is clogged, replaced but still no start. Although this time, there's no fuel going through the fuel line. Replaced frame rail fuel pump but fuel...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad