• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. NoRangerDude

Is the rubber bladder in the clutch cylinder necessary?

What does this bladder do and is it necessary? For context, I'm changing the clutch on a 1998 ford ranger mod-5od.
  2. NoRangerDude

1998 manual Ranger won't go into gear while running

Hey everyone, So my friend has a 1998 manual ranger with the 2.5l engine and 5 speed manual transmission. Today her vehicle just decided to stop working. It won't go into gear while the clutch is depressed and the engine is running, but it will when the engine is off. We didn't see any leaks on...
  3. NoRangerDude

Restore oil additive

So I recently bought a $1000 jeep xj (in was an emergency buy, I still am working towards a ranger) and in burns oil and cylinder 5 was low when I did a compression test. I saw a bleeping jeep video on the restore oil additive and he thought it was helpful. Also watched a project farm video...
  4. NoRangerDude

I don't own a ranger yet . . .

Hello everyone! As the title and my username suggest, I don't have a ranger. However I am surrounded by them. My brother used to own one, my dad drives a 2019 ranger and one of my best friends drives a '98 ranger. I currently own a 200k mile '01 focus zx3 and my pride and joy, a 2017 Fiesta ST...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad