• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1991 4-speed auto shutter/vibration

So I have a 1991 Ranger, 4.0 with 4 speed auto transmission. It has developed a vibration that really kicks in after shifting into overdrive. It didn't do this until a few weeks ago and nothing else changed on the truck. I searched through this forum and can't find much that relates. So does...
  2. 1999 front end damage

I just acquired a 1999 XLT Supercab that met a tree and has some front end damage. I don't think the frame is bent but the drivers control arm is tweaked and the bed side got swiped. I am gonna have the frame guy look at it next week to see how bad the frame is. In the meantime, I have access...
  3. Hello and needing help soon

Just registered but have had my Rangers for years. I just acquired a 1999 with some front end damage that needs repair. Have a 1991 "Grandpa" Ranger XLT with 4.0, Auto, PW. PL and a 2000 "farm" ranger. I will be around asking lots of questions to hopefully get the 99 back on the road soon.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad