• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 1999 front end damage

So the frame does have a slight "unstraight" characteristic to it now. Frame guy said $1200 to pull/straighten the frame and pull some on the A pillar to get the door back in alignment. Adding up the cost, it would be a break even point getting it back on the road. I am going to have to put...
  2. 1991 4-speed auto shutter/vibration

Haha. I did and it didn't fix it. I was actually waiting on the new windshield to be installed. But good catch.
  3. 1991 4-speed auto shutter/vibration

So I have a 1991 Ranger, 4.0 with 4 speed auto transmission. It has developed a vibration that really kicks in after shifting into overdrive. It didn't do this until a few weeks ago and nothing else changed on the truck. I searched through this forum and can't find much that relates. So does...
  4. 1999 front end damage

Can anyone tell me if the 2001 front sheet metal (hood, fenders, bumper, etc) will fit on this 99 without any modification? And verify if the bed is a direct fit?
  5. 1999 front end damage

He only had liability so no insurance claim. I am sure they would have totaled it being 23 years old. Was my father-in-laws truck so trying to maybe save it.
  6. 1999 front end damage

I just acquired a 1999 XLT Supercab that met a tree and has some front end damage. I don't think the frame is bent but the drivers control arm is tweaked and the bed side got swiped. I am gonna have the frame guy look at it next week to see how bad the frame is. In the meantime, I have access...
  7. Hello and needing help soon

Just registered but have had my Rangers for years. I just acquired a 1999 with some front end damage that needs repair. Have a 1991 "Grandpa" Ranger XLT with 4.0, Auto, PW. PL and a 2000 "farm" ranger. I will be around asking lots of questions to hopefully get the 99 back on the road soon.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad