• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. 2.3L ('83-'97) motor rebuild help short block

Hello i have a 92 ranger with the 2.3 and i think i need to rebuild the motor. i have oil coming up the dipstick and getting all over the driver side of the engine compartment. and the more i drive it the worst it gets. i already have the head built with a aftermarket cam bigger valves.. so i...
  2. 2.3L ('83-'97) 2.3 Head

hello i am building a sandrail with a thunderbird 2.3 in it.. so after some it a year or 3 i got back to the build went to start it and nothing after some time trouble shooting it i found my cam was rusted to my the head so the head is NG.. found a head from a 90 ranger but things are different...
  3. 2.3L ICM Problem

Hello so i am building a sand rail with a 2.3 from a 88 tbird.. so my problem is with the Darkgreen / Yellow wire is not passing a continuity check... it is # 4 pin on the 60 pin connector.. i will get continuity from the 60 pin connector to the resistor and nothing pass the resistor... i am...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad