• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Search results

1. Prostreet Ranger

Fast blinking blinkers

I looked and couldn't find anything on this. I did an 01-03 head and taillight conversion on a 98. Because of the extra front blinker bulb on the 98, I cut the extra socket out of the harness so the extra bulbs weren't blinking under the bumper. The blinkers, both right and left now blink...
  2. Prostreet Ranger

Electronic speedometer with c4 transmission

I did a search and didn't find anything. I put a c4 transmission in a 98 Ranger. Anyone know of a converter to go from a mechanical transmission to an electric speedometer so I can keep the original gauge cluster? The rear axle is a nine inch and no ABS.
  3. Prostreet Ranger

Was on the road, but torn apart again

I got my Ranger running last summer, but tore it apart to continue body work. I hope to post some pics.
  4. Prostreet Ranger

Hello

I was a member awhile back and got busy and let my membership lapse. I've been building my Ranger. Its a 98 with a stroked and blown 351w. When I figure out how to, I can set up a post with some photos. Its good to be back.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad